Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

On 29-6-2017 at 7:35 PM, Elisa said:

As for the 70 minute set, I just saw this on their manager's instagram page but she didn't answer about the shows in Germany 

Hide contents

28d0aef4-9093-44f5-bfd1-99dc591e8392.jpg

Haha unfortunately I'm going to the one on the 19th!  

Lol why didn't she answer his follow up question. Play 70 min, cash in $200k. Nice.

3 hours ago, Matticus said:

Just got back from the Cardiff gig. I had the feeling this VIP package. I managed to have a quick conversation with Mark whilst they were preparing the photo shoot.

I asked what would they like the next album to sound like. He said he wants to try some more experimental stuff like untitled (everyone cheered).

He also said he had a problem with the Welsh language and he didn't understand why all the vowels were replaced with 'y'. Then we briefly discussed how the Welsh language kind of influenced the Elven language in LOTR.

I also asked if he saw much of Cardiff and he said he only arrived 2 hours ago. I then asked for a pic with my phone and he said sure (then everyone started asking and security had to stop it).

Had a cool signed poster that I wasn't expecting and I also had a pick. 

I went in thinking VIP won't probably be worth it, but felt very different after the soundcheck.

Probably the most fun I've had at a blink gig as I managed to get right at the front. 

Cool story, seems like you might have been "that guy" though.

What I mean is, its like when there is a huge traffic jam, and there is "that guy" who thinks he is more special than the rest of the people and he can just ride his car up the shoulder.