Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

Blink last night were amazing. Maybe the best I've ever seen them (however I don't remember much about seeing them in 2003). The crowd were awesome and nearly everyone seemed to know the new songs. Thought the setlist was pretty spot on (a Cali DXL song or two would have been cool though) and it felt like they were on for the right amount of time. They let a fan play bass for Dammit which must have been amazing for him.

The Feeling This VIP package was really cool. They only played two songs in the soundcheck which was a little disappointing but Mark was on stage for about 15 minutes before just chilling and answering questions. He didn't give anything away too interesting- said he'll hopefully move back to England when Jack goes to college, he would like to tour Argentina but didn't give any clue on whether it would happen, said they'll play Australia as soon as they can get Travis there. He was making a few jokes, giving out some picks, was a really cool experience. The photo was very quick but basically what I expected, was probably a good balance- I've waited 15 years to meet them but I think a proper meet and chat with them would have freaked me out so it was cool to just shake hands, say hello and get a picture. One downside is that I got my picture today and my eyes are closed and travis is looking away. They took several pictures though so I don't really get why they're picked that one. I've emailed asking for one of the others but not getting my hopes up.

Other major downside was that my phone got robbed during the second or third song which sort of ruined the rest of the night for me. So yeah, keep an eye out for pick pockets. Apparently loads got robbed in Cardiff.

But yeah- overall was a fucking great night. They were great, crowd were great. Loved it. Going to Liverpool tonight, can't wait.

• Like 2

Went to Manchester and Liverpool. Both were great. Liverpool probably better as they had the bigger light show on.

I love the front bottoms but I thought Frank Turner was a bit try hard, still good though. His DJ set after was awful, we left haha.

Blink - Setlist a bit short but would only add a couple of songs. Would have liked some more talking from Mark and Matt but anyone who has seen Alkaline Trio knows they never talk on stage either.

Had such a great weekend. I love  blink.

• Like 4

Went to the Manchester show. Wasn't expecting much but it was surprisingly such a highly polished set. I think the choice of venue kind of thinned out the casual fans who know the same 3 songs from coming as the majority around me seemed to know the words to almost every song.

Kind of wished they extended the setlist a little though. They arrived on stage around 9-ish and it was all wrapped up by about 10:15 so could have easily slotted in a couple more songs.  One thing that really stuck out was the lack of banter/talking. Mark spoke to the crowd a couple of times, hardly made any jokes and I don't even recall Matt even talking but having seen they cancelled tonight, maybe he was the one who's sick?!?!

Mark looks so much better now he's got rid of that mohwak. Missed the whole announcement and the guy playing bass on stage even though I was still there haha! Found out later on it was my cousin's friend who got up on the stage so will have to ask how that was when I next see them.

Have they been mixing the set-list up during the UK shows?!?

BLINK-182 fans have been left disappointed as the band have cancelled their Bournemouth date just hours before the show.

Tickets sold out immediately for the punk pop favourites, who were due to play a date at the BIC tonight.

But a short statement issued on behalf of the band this morning said the show had been cancelled due to illness.

It read: "It is with deep regret that Blink-182 have to cancel their show this evening at Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) due to band illness, on doctors advice

Tbh they looked fine in Liverpool...id be well pissed off lol

Shit happens, people are allowed to get sick and call out, you can never guarantee a band will be there until they take the stage.

If you spent $600 on a flight and $200 on a hotel to go there, well that is your own stupidity.

Obviously it sucks to the people who are getting jipped, but again, shit happens.

Now if they are making up a lame excuse, fuck them, but I've heard that Mark seems sick at shows.

Man that sucks, I've had +44 cancel on me, and Blink cancel on me and it is just the worst feeling when you've made travel plans around it for months. Mark said he has an upper respiratory infection, hopefully he gets better by Wednesday. They're heading back to the states in a few days so I doubt these cancellations will get rescheduled. Supposedly Frank Turner and the other opener are putting on a free show tonight which is extremely nice of them, would be cool if Matt/Travis showed up. It does bother me that none of them have really posted an apology or anything on social media to the fans yet (and never did for my shows), the Blink twitter had to RT a reply from Mark. I would feel horrible for the fans, but to them this is just like calling in for a sick day I'm sure.