AudioFranzzz

Blink 182 European Tour 2017

Based on the Birmingham show, this would be my set. They need to ditch the way the set runs pretty much the same as it has the past 5 years, and get rid of old Tom songs that aren't as big and sing Mark or new songs.

Cynical

Bored to Death

Rockshow

Anthem Part Two/Online Songs

What's my age again?

First Date/Stay together for the Kids

Built this Pool

Down

Waggy/Josie

She's out of her mind

Kings of the Weekend/Los Angeles

Violence/Stockholm Syndrome

Happy Holidays

Parking Lot

Misery/Sober

Don't leave me/Wendy Clear/GATC

Feelin This

Hearts all gone/Dogs Eating Dogs

San Diego/Only thing that matters

Man Overboard

Encore 1

HISALP (Acoustic)

I Miss You (Acoustic)

Landan Barker drum solo 

Encore 2 

ATST

Brohemian Rhapsody/Can't get you more Pregnant

Dammit

On 12.7.2017 at 5:14 PM, Olidamus said:

Bullshit, first off, the fans were actually very well behaved, there was not a single star stuck one among them. When the band appeared it was just a few people say "Hey Mark, how's it going? Hey Matt, Hey Travis".

It was actually a mini show with a few die hard fans.

Also, here is an idea, if they don't like it, then maybe they shouldn't charge fans to see a sound check! Crazy idea, right?

Well behaved or not, fans who'd actually pay money to botheir favorite band during a soundcheck are creepy.

And it sounds pretty normal to me that someone might do something they're not particularly excited about for money. And if these things turn into mini shows then I can see how that might start feeling more like an obligation.

While they are obviously doing it for money, they're making plenty of money without the extra from allowing some fans to watch soundcheck. If it bothers them, they should stop selling those packages to fans. It's not like they'll risk going broke.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2017 at 10:05 AM, Benjirob said:

Landan Barker drum solo 

I missed this haha, was it a joke or do you actually think Travis's son should get a drum solo in the middle of the encores?

Blink last night were amazing. Maybe the best I've ever seen them (however I don't remember much about seeing them in 2003). The crowd were awesome and nearly everyone seemed to know the new songs. Thought the setlist was pretty spot on (a Cali DXL song or two would have been cool though) and it felt like they were on for the right amount of time. They let a fan play bass for Dammit which must have been amazing for him.

The Feeling This VIP package was really cool. They only played two songs in the soundcheck which was a little disappointing but Mark was on stage for about 15 minutes before just chilling and answering questions. He didn't give anything away too interesting- said he'll hopefully move back to England when Jack goes to college, he would like to tour Argentina but didn't give any clue on whether it would happen, said they'll play Australia as soon as they can get Travis there. He was making a few jokes, giving out some picks, was a really cool experience. The photo was very quick but basically what I expected, was probably a good balance- I've waited 15 years to meet them but I think a proper meet and chat with them would have freaked me out so it was cool to just shake hands, say hello and get a picture. One downside is that I got my picture today and my eyes are closed and travis is looking away. They took several pictures though so I don't really get why they're picked that one. I've emailed asking for one of the others but not getting my hopes up.

Other major downside was that my phone got robbed during the second or third song which sort of ruined the rest of the night for me. So yeah, keep an eye out for pick pockets. Apparently loads got robbed in Cardiff.

But yeah- overall was a fucking great night. They were great, crowd were great. Loved it. Going to Liverpool tonight, can't wait.

• Like 2

Went to Liverpool and that was much more enjoyable tbh still short set list but pretty fun...bit embarrassed that the support acts did more for the crowd than blink tho Frank turner was quality

Thsts crazy your phone got stolen, I was just reading an article the other day that at one of the UK shows 15 people had their phones stolen when the arena went dark just before they came on. 

Went to Manchester and Liverpool. Both were great. Liverpool probably better as they had the bigger light show on.

I love the front bottoms but I thought Frank Turner was a bit try hard, still good though. His DJ set after was awful, we left haha.

Blink - Setlist a bit short but would only add a couple of songs. Would have liked some more talking from Mark and Matt but anyone who has seen Alkaline Trio knows they never talk on stage either.

Had such a great weekend. I love  blink.

• Like 4

On 7/15/2017 at 7:19 AM, FightingTheGravity said:

Did Mark finally cut that fucking mohawk it looks like? Could be a turning point in the band.

I still see it :'(

I heard that mark wasn't feeling great lately but ffs I'm here in London to see them on the 19th...