The Next Time Tom Joins Blink On Stage Again

Hit me up Jans ex

On 4/11/2016 at 9:49 AM, Clarke is a Bad Ass said:

Will be in 2019, 20 year anniversary of Enema of the State. 

You heard it here first.

And that would just end any credibility for him. I mean, rejoining for Enema aniversary? The album that got them talking about diarrhea gavers, running naked and doing all that not mature shit he's still trying to let behind with his destined-to-young-adult-people projects??

That would be pretty laughable, to be honest.

17 hours ago, Ghent said:

I used to think his return was inevitable, but he's gotten even crazier since he got kicked out. I don't think it's a guarantee at all anymore.

The longer he's out the more unlikely it will be for him to come back. At a certain point it will simply be too awkward.

His best bet to stay relevant is to hunker down and write a good album. The stuff he's doing now is a disaster. Needs to ditch AVA and start a new band imo.

This. At this point I can picure him leaving a tour just to go to chase the Bigfoot just for the sake of it. That's the level right now.

13 hours ago, Nasa said:

Sooo how can you state that it will be funny to see Helen's reaction when Tom comes back and not think that it will be funny to see Helen's reaction when Tom comes back? Wtf?

Leave her alone, dude. From what I understand, she said she doesn't care what you think because it doesn't matter to her what anyone thinks about how angry she might be if Tom comes back. Helen doesn't care what anyone thinks about her it seems.

edit: words

thanks, dear

as always, some people here pay too much attention to my specific sense of humor

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, amiller5706 said:

If you look back far enough, when California was leaked I called it my favorite Blink album. i loved Skiba so much, I thought the band was soo much better without Tom. Time has passed. California is my least favorite Blink album. I want Tom back so bad. Matt is great, dont get me wrong. But Tom is simply Tom.

Think this is how more and more people feel now. I'd rather they called it a day than make California 2.0. I'd be happy with another album with Skiba as long as they ditch the shitty pop punk throwbacks and ballad bollocks. 

And before people say it, I love blinks pop punk and softer stuff back in the day but the stuff on California doesn't even come close to that in terms of quality.

Highlights are the album are the more mature and edgier songs, if they had made an album more pushed towards that direction I'd be happy.

• Like 1