California Deluxe Album

Ghent

11 minutes ago, Run Home Jack said:

I'm not gonna be able to get it online today, or at least until tonight now. I did see a tweet that alledgedly someone else has got a rip already but I don't know if they're trying to charge people for it.

Your clips were a cock tease that my penis enjoyed very much. When and if you're still able to get it online. My penis will still be as thankful. God bless you good sir ??

31 minutes ago, Run Home Jack said:

I'm not gonna be able to get it online today, or at least until tonight now. I did see a tweet that alledgedly someone else has got a rip already but I don't know if they're trying to charge people for it.

Could you link that tweet? I'd like to investigate.

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

You're in a complete bubble here if you think it's even remotely the same now as it was then. I'm talking about the whole online universe not just how the discussion has been on here.

i've been active on here since i was like 13 years old (definitely not bragging. moreso wondering what i'm still doing here). 2006-2007 was easily the most exciting time on here imo. the anticipation of +44 and AVA material was nuts, the drama was incredible, and everything was hyped beyond belief. things leaked way ahead of time too.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

i've been active on here since i was like 13 years old (definitely not bragging. moreso wondering what i'm still doing here). 2006-2007 was easily the most exciting time on here imo. the anticipation of +44 and AVA material was nuts, the drama was incredible, and everything was hyped beyond belief. things leaked way ahead of time too.

I remember. You're right. Exciting times.

4 hours ago, Kevin. said:

it was basically the same as it is now. the only difference was that the boards were still very much mark/travis vs. tom as opposed to +44/trio vs. feldmann 

Exactly. And also, those other forums were/are pretty much ass lickers. This forum is an alive beast. It has is pros and cons, its ups and downs, but is alive. I mean, even AvA Worshipers is dead now. They adored DeLonge, and now they are barely able to look at his Instagram.

1 hour ago, Run Home Jack said:

No problem, thanks for the clips!

1 hour ago, Kevin. said:

As a blink fan, 06-07 was definitely the most exciting time to be a fan (other than like.... February 2009) and ironically blink wasn't even around back then.