California Deluxe Album

Ghent

1 hour ago, 4.40 said:

Even though I check here and the subreddit for news, I can agree it's a shitshow (including some of the members in there  as well). We are a shitshow too but not as bad lol.

Haha I think last time I checked Reddit regularly is when Tom got kicked out and everyone was wondering what the deal was with Skiba in the band. They actually had a bunch of information but subsequent visits became people posting merch etc.

But I can see their point. I mean, it's not hard to make fun of some of the petty arguments we have around here sometimes but...

I took the day off of work today for a doctor visit to have my nuts played with for a vasectomy in a few weeks.. and all I really want to do is spend the remainder of my afternoon in the garage listening to blink and not thinking about a dude taking a scalpel to my nut bag... is that too much to ask for?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BlinkAngels182 said:

I took the day off of work today for a doctor visit to have my nuts played with for a vasectomy in a few weeks.. and all I really want to do is spend the remainder of my afternoon in the garage listening to blink and not thinking about a dude taking a scalpel to my nut bag... is that too much to ask for?

DO IT FOR BLINKANGELS182's BALLSACK

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Another soldier down. Losing men left right and centre here ffs

Americas holding up. Only 2:20pm here. I'll be waiting for another 10 hours but I'd prefer if it dropped before the Warriors game tonight.