California Deluxe Album

Ghent

9 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

interesting, i find them average at best. but then again, i'm a designer and design professor. ;)

I'm not saying that one is amazing but that amateurish online songs lyric video was way better than these ones we've gotten from the California era. theres lots of actually good lyric videos out there, but the california ones blow chunks.

The complaints about the lyric videos are stupid. It's a lyric video.

And that Online Songs one that was a classic back in the day is not that much better, if better at all. It was just cooler because lyric videos weren't a big thing back then.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, It'sTimeToComeHomeMark said:

Are you talking about this?  If you read the description, this was his first attempt and it's 1000 better than the crap guy we have now.

I think this video just gave me a seizure. 

9 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

blink used to have such goods lyric videos. I don't get what happened to this band. They must have truly sold out. It's like they're not even the same group with their lazy videos. ???

The whole California era is a giant shitstain on this band's history, but when did Blink ever have lyric videos before this?

Also lol @Ghent Lyric videos are immune to criticism? What?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, decisions said:

The whole California era is a giant shitstain on this band's history, but when did Blink ever have lyric videos before this?

I mean, sure, you can go ahead and criticize them...not immune... but doing so would lead me to believe that you're a god damn idiot.

I've always hated lyric videos. There's a reason why though. The lyrics pop up slightly late or just literally in time with the vocals. I'd rather them pop up a little bit earlier. I find it easier to read & listen to when the lyrics come up just a little bit earlier.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, decisions said:

Sorry man, I've been working late this week and my unfunny sarcastic joke that I thought was funny so late at night got lost in internet limbo, wink face be damned. I was just making fun how people are complaining about lyric videos now. Though feel free to critique what you want, because they are lame videos, but we have run out of shit to talk about at the moment if we're still on the lyric videos. 

But to answer your second question, someone just posted an Online Songs lyric video. Not sure if it's official or not...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, decisions said:

That's interesting. Seems like an unnecessary source of anger to me, but alright.

I'm critical of new blink sometimes just Jesus Christ, THEY'RE JUST LYRIC VIDEOS. 

They never used them before because Youtube didn't even exist until after they broke up the first time and the whole promotion for Neighborhoods was non existent.

They're are things that need to be said and discussed about this new era of blink but lyric videos?! now you're just moaning for the sake of moaning. 

• Like 2