Ghent

California Deluxe Album

On 19 May 2017 at 7:08 PM, 2point5 said:

Maybe they remembered ALL lyric videos are shit so they gave him his job back. Top lads. 

They need to hire the dude who did the kinetic typography online songs vid. that was baller. 

I really like the new songs, the only thing they need to work on is writing intros again. Most the songs just start off with singing. Just a minor thing I noticed. As much as I love skiba, I do miss the old tom that wrote cool guitar hooks. 

On 5/22/2017 at 4:03 AM, Kay said:

They need to hire the dude who did the kinetic typography online songs vid. that was baller. 

interesting, i find them average at best. but then again, i'm a designer and design professor. ;)

9 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

interesting, i find them average at best. but then again, i'm a designer and design professor. ;)

I'm not saying that one is amazing but that amateurish online songs lyric video was way better than these ones we've gotten from the California era. theres lots of actually good lyric videos out there, but the california ones blow chunks.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I hate it when I forget to turn off Can't Get you more Pregnant in time.

So much hate for that unfunny shitshow of a song. 

Don't worry, it can take care of itself. Take care of itself. 

Are you talking about this?  If you read the description, this was his first attempt and it's 1000 better than the crap guy we have now.

The complaints about the lyric videos are stupid. It's a lyric video.

And that Online Songs one that was a classic back in the day is not that much better, if better at all. It was just cooler because lyric videos weren't a big thing back then.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, It'sTimeToComeHomeMark said:

Are you talking about this?  If you read the description, this was his first attempt and it's 1000 better than the crap guy we have now.

I think this video just gave me a seizure. 

blink used to have such goods lyric videos. I don't get what happened to this band. They must have truly sold out. It's like they're not even the same group with their lazy videos. ???

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

blink used to have such goods lyric videos. I don't get what happened to this band. They must have truly sold out. It's like they're not even the same group with their lazy videos. ???

The whole California era is a giant shitstain on this band's history, but when did Blink ever have lyric videos before this?

Also lol @Ghent Lyric videos are immune to criticism? What?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, decisions said:

The whole California era is a giant shitstain on this band's history, but when did Blink ever have lyric videos before this?

Also lol @Ghent Lyric videos are immune to criticism? What?

I mean, sure, you can go ahead and criticize them...not immune... but doing so would lead me to believe that you're a god damn idiot.

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I mean, sure, you can go ahead and criticize them...not immune... but doing so would lead me to believe that you're a god damn idiot.

That's interesting. Seems like an unnecessary source of anger to me, but alright.

It's a pretty casual feeling. like "hup, there's a really stupid person," then you keep on walking

I've always hated lyric videos. There's a reason why though. The lyrics pop up slightly late or just literally in time with the vocals. I'd rather them pop up a little bit earlier. I find it easier to read & listen to when the lyrics come up just a little bit earlier.

• Like 1