California Deluxe Album

Ghent

23 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't think blink have it in the bag, personally. I mean if its all political sure they might, if its directly sales equivalent sure they might, but if its a matter of taste or like youth appeal or whatever, then it may go to someone else. I think that panic album is abysmal but it definitely had an impact on the obviously younger demographic, and isn't weezer one of the other nominees? I'm just saying it may not be a for gone conclusion and if they're banking on it then thats a bit of a risk, if you ask me. 

Weezer should win. EWBAITE and the white album are such a return to form for them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

It's going to be super awkward if they put all this weight behind them winning a grammy and then it goes to Panic! at the disco. 

42 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

That would suck lol.

Wow...so are you guys really setting up to be critical of them if they don't win the Grammy?

They haven't put weight behind anything. They've expressed that they're proud and excited about their first nomination. There's no guarantees or expectations that they will win floating around anywhere.

I can see it now. They won't win (i don't expect them to)..I'll log on here, and the lot of you will be crying tears of happiness.

• Like 4

Yeeah I don't remotely want them to lose. blink deserve a grammy, end of. I just worry if they are angling to push the deluxe record around the time of the grammy's hoping they'll win and it'll push sales that if it doesn't win they'll feel like idiots. 

Don't put words in my mouth dude, my point is if thats what they're aiming for and it doesn't pay off then it'll be awkward. thats all. 

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

You just said how much it would suck if an album you hate with a passion DOESN'T win a Grammy.

check the mirror-- derp

Sigh... your hatred for anyone who doesn't cum three times all over California has clouded your sense of logical reasoning. I mean, I knew it was bad already, but it seems like you're beyond help now. Oh well :)

30 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Asking completely honestly, how do you know this? Haha. I thought I had seen some other tentative list for Blink that included a song called 90s but I might be imagining that

I was a bit confused about songs titles, therefore I asked my question, haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

Asking completely honestly, how do you know this? Haha. I thought I had seen some other tentative list for Blink that included a song called 90s but I might be imagining that

Because none of the ten songs they've told us about are on there lol. I posted the songs we know of so far on the first page of this thread. Also that list says only four songs are done, which wouldn't make any sense and mean they've just started recording. Also dont think there's anyone in the band named Tim so I think there would be a tims song.