California Deluxe Album

Ghent

Can confidently say there are not many cowboy hats or cowboy boots in Lawrence, Kansas.. known as the liberal/hippie capital of the area.

But if there was, and Sober came on, hell yeah, hand me a Busch Light!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Can confidently say there are not many cowboy hats or cowboy boots in Lawrence, Kansas.. known as the liberal/hippie capital of the area.

But if there was, and Sober came on, hell yeah, hand me a Busch Light!

Didn't know you were in Lawrence, I'll be there for a show in March!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It's pretty interesting how I am a huge California fanboy and I would rank Los Angeles and No Future toward the bottom. And they seem to be the favorites of the haters.

I love Los Angeles because I feel it and HISALP are the only two tracks on the album where they really decided to try something new. It doesn't sound like the rest of the album, and I like it. Not my favorite song on the album, but it's one of them.

If I'm ranking favorite tracks, it probably goes something like this for me:

1. Bored to Death
2. Cynical
3. San Diego
4. Los Angeles
5. Home Is Such A Lonely Place
6. Sober

and then I don't really care after that.

California isn't void of good songs, hopefully I don't make it sound like I think that it is. If we'd have gotten those six songs as an EP I'd have to call a doctor because my erection would have lasted far, far longer than four hours.

• Like 1

I just think it's strange to dislike a band because of the actions of one sick human being. I never liked their music anyways, but hating their music now because of that assclown is wierd (generally speaking, not saying you dislike them because of that).

I wouldn't stop listening to Blink if Travis does more than showering with his daughter. ;)