California Deluxe Album

Ghent

I agree that I think it sounds like more of the same, but I already like it way way more than Parking Lot after hearing only fifteen seconds through a potato. The chorus is catchy. I dig it. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing. That's enough to get me to thursday for misery.

20 minutes ago, alex_dept. said:

Fuck, again the same chords, they use this progression in every second song, I don't need to hear the same chords for the 10th time with different words. 

How can you hear the chords they're playing?

Listened again, hype's back on the menu.

54 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I agree that I think it sounds like more of the same, but I already like it way way more than Parking Lot after hearing only fifteen seconds through a potato. The chorus is catchy. I dig it. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing. That's enough to get me to thursday for misery.

I would say any sound through a potato sounds better than Parking Lot.  

I do like the dancey-hi-hat heavy drums in what I assume is the chorus, but it's very low quality of a SNIPPET so I won't rush to judge.

And they haven't discussed it yet, and I don't think it's been discussed much on here but, wouldn't (mostly) everyone rather hear the songs they wrote before Feldman OR the newest songs that they did with Feldman? Because I'm more curious about the sound they had before Feldman... (let me clarify that it seems obvious, at least to me, what Feldman brings to blink from a production standpoint) but when mark said the (old batch) songs sound like early blink meets early alkaline trio, wouldn't that be just fucking awesome?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hey, I'm Sorry a song they had before they hooked up with Feldy?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

I do like the dancey-hi-hat heavy drums in what I assume is the chorus, but it's very low quality of a SNIPPET so I won't rush to judge.

And they haven't discussed it yet, and I don't think it's been discussed much on here but, wouldn't (mostly) everyone rather hear the songs they wrote before Feldman OR the newest songs that they did with Feldman? Because I'm more curious about the sound they had before Feldman... (let me clarify that it seems obvious, at least to me, what Feldman brings to blink from a production standpoint) but when mark said the (old batch) songs sound like early blink meets early alkaline trio, wouldn't that be just fucking awesome?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hey, I'm Sorry a song they had before they hooked up with Feldy?

That was the rumor yes. But I honestly doubt it.

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

That was the rumor yes. But I honestly doubt it.

I don't think it was a rumor. I'm pretty sure mark answered in an interview, it may have been the hmnim, that hey I'm sorry is the only track that made the album that they had before Feldmann. I assume it was heavily edited though once they recorded it with him.