blink songs you've never liked (leave out the obvious)

Kay

There's no early blink song I hate. A few I barely listen to but none I hate. I'd say the first song I came across and tend to skip would be First Date, but the whole Take Off album is almost a skip for me. I don't hate them though. Dislike First Date though. It's weird because if i heard it on the radio, I'd keep it on and sing along to it because blink's version of crap is still way better than the crap on the radio today.

Sober, California, She's out of her Mind and Rabbit Hole I can't stand.

One song I never understood the hype for was Even If She Falls. People on here would say that it sounds like the Take Off album. That riff at the beginning, sounds like that album and it is a fucking good intro. I was loving it as soon as I heard that but when the song was over, I just thought is that it? None of it was special apart from that riff and that riff was the only part of it that reminded me of Take Off.

4 hours ago, Olidamus said:

"Go"

Mark did a great job showcasing his writers block with that one. It was like, "Mark I know this album is mostly Tom, but here is your spot on the album" and that shit was the best he could come up with.

Oh come on 'Go' is a great song.. And 'Here's Your Letter' was Mark's spot on the album 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Oh come on 'Go' is a great song.. And 'Here's Your Letter' was Mark's spot on the album 

The whole smiley face album is great to me. The guys could've just finished the album with a fart noise after I'm Lost Without You, just to tell us they were actually trolling us with their new sound, and I would've still loved it (Not Now for UK since that's the last song).

56 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Well I see no sense in arguing about it, we'd be here all day, because some of the response I've seen on here is just ridiculous.

Party Song is bad? Josie? Robert Smith can't sing? TOYPAJ is a skip.

People are fucked in the head.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

Well I see no sense in arguing about it, we'd be here all day, because some of the response I've seen on here is just ridiculous.

Party Song is bad? Josie? Robert Smith can't sing? TOYPAJ is a skip.

People are fucked in the head.

yeah its really difficult to not disagree with some people on this one haha

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MSandt said:

Worst opinion ever.

Davey is stuck in 1997, you can't really fault the guy. Put yourself in his shoes, you know Blink personally, you love them when they are a local punk band, you follow them all around on tour, great memories, and then they get big and everything changes. I would hate all that shit too if I were him.