blink songs you've never liked (leave out the obvious)

Kay

13 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Davey is stuck in 1997, you can't really fault the guy. Put yourself in his shoes, you know Blink personally, you love them when they are a local punk band, you follow them all around on tour, great memories, and then they get big and everything changes. I would hate all that shit too if I were him.

i like some tracks on enema, and i like most of jacket (though it took me a LONG time!). but i think the three singles off enema are completely skippable. and it's well documented how i feel about untitled... ;)

Buddha: 21 Days

Cheshire:Touchdown Boy

Dude Ranch: Pathetic

Enema: Adam's Song

TOYPAJ: Story of A Lonely Guy, Every Time I Look for You, Give Me One Good Reason

Self-Titled:Down, Fallen Interlude, Always, Lost Without You

Neighborhoods: Heart's All Gone Interlude, MH 4.18.2011, Fighting the Gravity

Dogs Eating Dogs: Pretty Little Girl

California: The Only Thing That Matters, She's Out of Her Mind, Los Angeles, Sober, Home Is Such a Lonely Place, Hey I'm Sorry

Give or take a few, depending on my mood. Those are all pretty much skipped everytime.

First Date, but what a classic video and I'd argue there is more honest truth in those lyrics than anything AVA ever did. Still not a fan.

I feel over half of Dude Ranch is better than Josie.

Going Away to College is meh.

Rock Show is getting old.

Love is Dangerous was an AVA reject and is probably a good example of why Mark and Travis didn't like the direction Tom was going with the band. 

Pretty much all of Cali fell flat for me but Left Alone and maaaybe No Future. I'd add Cynical as it's OK but I feel it's a bit overrated as well but better than the rest of the album.

Just my 2 cents.

Just now, daveyjones said:

very curious. both tracks are in my top five for those respective albums. looooove touchdown boy, probably because it was their opening setlist number for nearly two years.

21 Days is super whiny and I hate how Tom sings it.

I hate the little joke banter in Touchdown Boy, well, that and something about the song just never clicked with me.

4 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Well I see no sense in arguing about it, we'd be here all day, because some of the response I've seen on here is just ridiculous.

Party Song is bad? Josie? Robert Smith can't sing? TOYPAJ is a skip.

People are fucked in the head.

Party song is one of my favorites. Josie I can't understand how anyone can hate that classic. Robert Smith comment is odd yes.

But it's all opinion based really, so that's the actual reason not to argue about it. 

38 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

very curious. both tracks are in my top five for those respective albums. looooove touchdown boy, probably because it was their opening setlist number for nearly two years.

Yes, we get it... You were there to see Blink opening with Touchdown Boy and all of us us were not..

:'(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Funny because I used to think the anthem 2 intro was the greatest guitar ever ;D. Now I completely agree, so much cheese, and not the good Blink kind.

yeah, i thought anthem part 2 was cool initially but it has aged really poorly for me. some of the absolute dumbest blink lyrics and most obvious examples of corporate pandering ("kids can't vote, adults elect them")

• Like 2