blink songs you've never liked (leave out the obvious)

Kay

you guys remember when blink did that instrumental bridge in the rock show during selftitled era....

they did a similar thing to ''Down'' live.....with that same 4 chord progression. that wouldve made Down a sick studio song

just those 4 bass notes and some flanger guitar stuff.

i also feel like the whole self titled record was a step down in guitar riffs. it wouldve been so much better with more flanger melodies over those epic rhythm guitars. the record only has little of that. enema was full of guitar melodies

i always liked the second guitar riff in this obvious cover. i adore self-titled but it lacks some high end guitar stuff at times.

FTG and LID are really the only two proper blink songs I've never liked. If we're counting joke songs, Happy Holidays has always fallen flat for me compared to the rest.

Even songs like First Date and Aliens Exist, which I don't care for anymore, were top picks of mine back in the day.

38 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Was pretty great when I was 14.. Total cringe at 30.

And Sober is not cringe!?

I love cringe Blink as much as I love serious Blink...when the song is a good one. Sober is one of the better ones from California. It's a fun song and doesn't try to be something else. 

cringe blink doesn't bother me. like yes, Anthem Pt 2 and Give Me One Good Reason don't apply to me anymore because I'm not a teenager. but I do remember what that feels like, and I identified with those songs heavily when they came out, so now they just give me warm fuzzies. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ...and then said:

And Sober is not cringe!?

I love cringe Blink as much as I love serious Blink...when the song is a good one. Sober is one of the better ones from California. It's a fun song and doesn't try to be something else. 

Sober isn't cringe for me at all, but this thread doesn't really need to devolve into another Sober/Feldmann debate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Sober isn't cringe for me at all, but this thread doesn't really need to devolve into another Sober/Feldmann debate.

Not meant to turn this into another Feldmann debate...just wondering...for me Aliens Exist has 10x more diverse and thought-out lyrics than Sober. 

I think the lyrics to Aliens Exist are really dumb lol

Just now, Olidamus said:

Be careful.....Ghent is about to call you a "tombot" for that comment.

You're just dying to turn this into the same old boring argument aren't you?