Tom DeLonge Is The Founder

Cheerios4u98

Hey everyone I'm George Lucas so I keep changing my stuff after I already release it. I toyed with the way Tom looks in this new version, what do you guys think? I'm having fun learning new Photoshop tricks and relearning forgotten ones.

oNQEQ5p.png

Comparison:

n8nwz1U.jpg

K I'm done now. Not gonna change it again. Probably.

• Like 1

Haha I'm glad people appreciate the "announcement coming soon" part. I posted this on Facebook and obviously nobody on there understands the joke.

6 hours ago, Kay said:

I actually prefer the first effort but as a fellow photoshop-enthusiast-dumbass I am impressed, tip of the hat good sir! 

I went back and forth trying to decide which one I liked more. I think the first one might look closer to the real Founder poster, but there's something about the stencil look of the second one that I really like. I love Photoshop, but it's been a long time since I've made something that I actually thought turned out really cool. I really like this poster, and ironically it was a done as a joke (same as my Bored to Death video haha).

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

Is The Founder any good? Should I watch it one of these nights?

I haven't seen it but I've heard good things. I want to see it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Also if I had known I was actually gonna be showing this off to people I might have looked for a better Tom quote about starting the band. I just stuck the first one I could find on there, from his "Letter to the fans" about his leaving blink.

It works, I wouldn't worry. 

You could probably do a series of arrogant delusional famous people and swap in Tom Delonge. 

• Like 1