Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

ah. here's likely why

http://observer.com/2017/04/fyre-festival-supermodel-influencer-promotion-rumors/

But how could an unknown festival, set to take place two weekends in a row, have enough money to pay supermodels for promotion ahead of time? Apparently, they can’t, at least according to The Wall Street Journal.

“Its organizers missed a series of deadlines to make advance payments to performers. Last week, some artists still hadn’t been paid what they were owed based on the terms of their contracts, according to people familiar with the matter, but the event’s promoters in recent days made progress in catching up with payments, and in some cases have paid acts in full,” they reported.

[...]

Most inexplicably, Blink 182 will be there, but only for one weekend.

Reading the instagram comments for the festival makes it seem like the whole thing is a shit show. They refuse to show people the festival grounds/living accommodations, even two days out. Terrible management seems to be the cause.  

• Like 1

This must've been the "obligations in Miami" Travis was talking about when we asked him why they had to cancel the Knoxville show tonight... he said he wouldn't have been able to make it in time since he didn't fly so they had to cancel that show. I guess he was going to drive down to Miami and then catch a boat for this. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 4.40 said:

Anybody know what this is all about? 

19 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

He replied later to someone saying it seemed weird having both in the set.... Matks idea of a Setlist is fucking wank. 

What the heck? I assumed Mark was just joking until I saw Chewy's reply. Mark, we want MORE old songs and deep cuts, not less!!

I'm realizing more and more that my ideal blink-182 set is a lot of old songs, a lot of new songs, and not very many songs from the middle. Mostly just because new songs are exciting to hear, and we never get to hear old songs. Totally unrealistic for me to want this but I STILL WANT IT.

• Like 1