Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

9 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

Looks like Blink is playing Metro Chicago the night before Lolla, this would be a sick small homecoming show for Matt:

Seeing blink at a small venue like this might be the only way to get me to go see this lineup again. Metro is overrated but it's kinda like when I saw +44 in Detroit, the venue was intimate and definitely set it apart. Maybe they'd play a different set-list since some people might be seeing them twice in 2 days.

2 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

If they don't play "Parking Lot" at that show, they are lame as fuck.

They won't, they don't do anything special or out of the ordinary anymore. That is my biggest complaint really.

Blink use to be a band who made decisions where I said "So cool, such a great idea, really keeps me guessing". Now much of it is just safe, stale, and boring.

• Like 6

Tickets just went on sale for this, I'm sure it will sell out very fast. I like how they are requiring photo ID and the credit card at will call so they cannot be resold, wish more venues would do that:

http://event.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSale.do?performance_id=4648887&method=restoreToken

EDIT: Sold out. If anyone wants to try and win a pair, you can register here: http://do312.com/r/bBMjnQ/events/8223024

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty bad when the "deep cut" is KOTW lol. I didn't expect anything different though, they all just got back to America and haven't rehearsed. They really aren't going to play any DLX stuff anytime soon... wow. Skiba needs to step up and tell Mark they HAVE to play Parking Lot at the Metro Thursday...