Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

25 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Definitely a favorite of mine!

i don't listen to Cheshire Cat much, but whenever I do I tell myself I need to listen to it more often because I honestly love every track on the album.

I really love both Cheshire and Buddha. I listen to both more than Enema or TOYPAJ. There's something about those old albums that have aged better for me than the slick mtv albums. That said, on my mix there is a healthy dose of everything. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Ok well when they sold out 20 years ago TDB officially became a deep cut. Adam's Song is treading in that water now too.

i just mean, i call a track a deep cut if the song was never, if ever, played live. like, 'strings' off cheshire or 'boring' off dude ranch.

22 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i just mean, i call a track a deep cut if the song was never, if ever, played live. like, 'strings' off cheshire or 'boring' off dude ranch.

If it hasn't been played live by them in 20 years I think it's fine to call it a deep cut.

Hell, Mark probably can't remember the song exists.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kay said:

If it hasn't been played live by them in 20 years I think it's fine to call it a deep cut.

Hell, Mark probably can't remember the song exists.

the problem with blink and this logic is that makes every track since the early 00s except carousel and dammit a deep cut.

6 hours ago, daveyjones said:

right, but you see what i'm saying... a "deep cut" is a gem that wasn't a single.

12 hours ago, daveyjones said:

the problem with blink and this logic is that makes every track since the early 00s except carousel and dammit a deep cut.

blink-182 have been around for 25 years.

If in over 20 years they haven't played a non-single live then yes, it's a 'deep cut'. It's from the start of their career, from the first 20% of it. the majority of blink-182 fans now have either no idea of it or completely dismiss the record it's on.

it's definitely a deep cut.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kay said:

blink-182 have been around for 25 years. If in over 20 years they haven't played a non-single live then yes, it's a 'deep cut'.

right kay, but that's them. almost every other band in the rock genre who's been around for more than two decades who i've seen live plays a very, very wide variety of songs from their back catalog. unfortunately, blink have, stubbornly, always been quite anti-retrospective in this regard.