Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

1 hour ago, Blink182acti0n said:

I wonder if they plan on doing a live album/DVD/documentary for this tour. Just because this was a pretty random thing to pop up and they were talking about it. The tour doesn't make sense otherwise.

The tour makes a lot of sense...playing in places they haven't played the last time around and promoting the (deluxe) record there as well...sounds like a  good idea to me...

21 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

So presale goes live for my show in 20 minutes, do I need a code or something? Not sure how this works.  Any KC people here know what's up?

Code is "MARKRU", but doesn't look like you can secure VIP tix with this one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, boxelder said:

av club comments are always gold. but seems like there is a bit of a backlash against hate for blink growing. i get the feeling they're "cool" to like, at least for now lol

They definitely can be great reads. Blink is in that weird spot where they are reasonably well liked, not necessarily respected, but have a huge amount of scene cred.

7 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

@JarJarBlinks you going bro?

Nah, I'm actually going to the April 1st show in Fort Worth with my dad haha!  

I bought tickets to that before these shows were even announced or else I'd be there.  @Ghent gets a little wild in the pit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Nah, I'm actually going to the April 1st show in Fort Worth with my dad haha!  

I bought tickets to that before these shows were even announced or else I'd be there.  @Ghent gets a little wild in the pit. 

Convenient that you won't be bringing your sock account to the show, Ghent.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ryanmfears said:

Do any of you guys think they might hit the big East Coast markets sometime before they go to Europe as a warmup, like MSG in New York City or something? I would be down for more shows.

Not really enough time. I mean Travis has to hit the queen mary at some point.