Parking Lot - California Deluxe Single (March 17th)

NotNow

12 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I think to Ghosts point about musink being this weekend, another interesting thing timing wise is that blinks tour starts next week. Makes perfect sense to release the first song off the deluxe literally right before the tour starts with preorders so they can play parking lot at every show and say hey go preorder the new album.

You had me until you started talking about them playing Parking Lot live. Unless by parking lot you meant Rock Show.

10 hours ago, Scott. said:

I'll piss myself if we only get four songs. Blink are the troll kings.

parking lot is also a shit title. Sound like another shitty pop song about listening to music and meeting friends in a parking lot or some pop punk cliche shit

I have hype just for new music. But the generic shit title totally has my expectations low as well.  Coming off of California and having a title parking lot, it just seems like it'll fit right in with Kings of the weekend & teenage satellites

The facts are I just trolled you guys a bit with the songs being added. Sorry. The only thing verifiable of everything over the last twenty four hours is that Parking Lot is coming this weekend and the album art. After I noticed the ellipsis and made that revelation, the guy messaged me back on Facebook and let me know about their process and we had a nice conversation. I told him about those other songs we know about so he added them for me :). The Deluxe tracklist on the site hasn't been verified and is just songs we know will be on the album so far, there's no real leaked information about the tracklist. I feel so dirty being involved with a trolling for all of fifteen minutes.

• Like 1

So basically what he told me is they have sources that have access to resources when labels preload albums on to streaming sites which was our theory, but the California tracklist is not one of those. Someone just gave the guy the four songs from the interview and he put them up. I gave him the rest of the songs from the recording board and he added them. So from what I learned from him makes me guess that their source for the Parking Lot single is probably Deezer which leads me to believe that the original source that's started all of this could be none other than Zekes source. I solved this shit scooby doo style. Anyways in summary, the parking lot single was actually published along with the album art and march 18th release date, but the posting for the whole album tracklisting can be ignored. Well those songs will likely be on the album, but it's not from real leaked information.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, boxelder said:

though they could have scrapped them, there were other songs they've mentioned or were on that whiteboard not on there. such as 6/8. so i'm not totally convinced that's it 

Wait what? I just said I literally told the guy what songs to add to the tracklist myself. I didn't give him all the songs to add because I was lazy, I was just trying to prove a point because there's always doubters. Here's me telling him exactly what songs to add:

iwGCG3Z.png

2 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

So only 8 new songs?

Mac stop being stupid like Charlie and read my posts. That's the first and last time I do any trolling, people still don't believe it's fake even after you tell them it's fake and provide evidence.

unless I'm being trolled back...

31 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Mac stop being stupid like Charlie and read my posts. That's the first and last time I do any trolling, people still don't believe it's fake even after you tell them it's fake and provide evidence.

unless I'm being trolled back...

i still dont know whats going on.  You fucked this whole thread.  You tell us you read these songs on Travis' snapchat yet then you say you're trolling everyone. 

Are there any official tracks yet?