Matt Skiba Appreciation Thread

Scott.

7 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Why would he unfollow feldman? 

He probably got sick of a million IG stories of Feldy boxing lol. He also unfollowed Lil Aaron (Not Another X-mas song producer), who then complained publicly in a tweet, and Mark re-followed him. I have friends in real life I've had to unfollow because they just post too much crap and I like my timeline tidy. 

If theres any feldy conspiracy to uncover, Ry can sleuth it!

I rewatched the Alter Ego interview this morning, and skinny Pinfield menteins recording with Feldy among other producers, and i specifically watched all 3 facial reactions when Feldy was named, and no tells were detected. Althou, in Mark's reply he didnt specifically acknowledge Feldy, just talked about group of producers vaguely.

10 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

He probably got sick of a million IG stories of Feldy boxing lol. He also unfollowed Lil Aaron (Not Another X-mas song producer), who then complained publicly in a tweet, and Mark re-followed him. I have friends in real life I've had to unfollow because they just post too much crap and I like my timeline tidy. 

He complained? Did it seem playful? Otherwise that’s so fucking lame.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

He has unfollowed and followed back Feldmann before too. It is odd the way he does 

Simplest explanation: he is OCD about his following count.

With Tom, when he did that he was obviously mad at him for some reasons + OCD.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

Simplest explanation: he is OCD about his following count.

With Tom, when he did that he was obviously mad at him for some reasons + OCD.

I think I remember him alluding to something like that a long time ago when people asked him why he deleted old tweets, he wanted it all to be "tidy" or something.

what’s scary @Champ182 was that was 11 years ago. he was on twitter like all day every day then. and even now, he tweets constantly and is always posting stories on insta and stuff. nothing wrong with any of that, but i know friends who’ve struggled with addiction to their devices and it ain’t pretty. and mark even spoke about it in that print article around the time NINE came out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

What's worse? Tom's UFO obsession or Mark's addiction to social media?

Vote and sound off in the comments below!

Tom's UFO obsession has definitely had a more significant impact on his entire life and career. Mark's addiction is just a bit of fun. 

• Like 2