Your favourite covers

Scott.

Natalie Imbruglia's first two albums are actually amazing. Torn is the only song of hers she didn't write aaaand its the most famous one, sadly.

I'll totally post covers at some point I just wanted to say that. #ImbrugliaFTW

• Like 1

I really love how The Beach Boys did some covers until 1966. My favourites: Do You Wanna Dance (Bobby Freeman), So Young (The Students), Sloop Jphn B (traditional).

Blink's "A Letter To Elise" rendition was amazing. And I also liked their version of "Another Girl, Another Planet" by The OnlyOnes; they really took it to their ground.

And, actually, I don't think if I consider this next performance as a cover, as long as Dan from Alkaline Trio is singing and playing, but my God, what a rendition he did with Dave Hause:

• 2 weeks later...

Odiacoustic - Stockholm Syndrome.  It's freaking great.  He does well with most Blink songs and doesn't seem pretentious like so many Blink covers for whatever reason.

Now, I don't know where to post this Blink remix, but I love it.  Who knew all of this and easy target would mesh so well.  39 of these mixes has kept me happy for the past week.

I've been writing a pretty lengthy Blink remix medley, I might post it if I ever get my Mac fixed.