MISERY official track OUT NOW!

Aria

11 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

I give up on blink fans ....

This song is solid a real blend between trio and blink and Matt seems so at home in this song ...

I'm so glad Matt's getting his stamp in these songs finally and the next album is going to so much better than California 

No offense, but to me, this seems like something someone who's hardly listened to either band would say.

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

No offense, but to me, this seems like something someone who's hardly listened to either band would say.

mostly from people who didn't know who Matt Skiba was before he joined...

• Like 1

Good song. Showcased Matt a lot better, along with him sounding more like himself. Mark is less cringy than on Parking Lot, the lyrics are nothing special but are better quality. Hell, the woahs didn't even bother me. It's catchy, memorable, and you get your "dark blink" while still having the "blink fun".

Also easier on the ears. 8/10.

I actually like it, lyrically weak at points but all round is a good solid song that is enjoyable to listen too. This sort of sound is what Blink should have pursued more rather than blasting out trash like KOTW and Parking Lot. 

Bridge is one of the highlights of this new line up.

I'd give it a B+

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

mostly from people who didn't know who Matt Skiba was before he joined...

I own the entire Alk3 discography, seen them live multiple times.  This song Skiba definitely sounds the most similar to what he does in Alkaline vocally, so yeah, I understand why people would say that.

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

How exactly? My 2 favourite bands which i have listened to absolutely everything by them...So go talk shit in the angels and airwaves section ya tool

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

blink releases a great new track and a few miserable whiners flounder in their attempt to shit on it.  What a fitting song!

What if someone actually doesn't like the song?  What are they suppose to say?

It's not a home run or anything like a Feeling This where 99% should love it, it's a lot like Hey I'm Sorry, which is less divisive but not everyone loved Hey I'm Sorry.  I did.  I like Hey I'm sorry more than this, but this was solid

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

How exactly? My 2 favourite bands which i have listened to absolutely everything by them...So go talk shit in the angels and airwaves section ya tool

lol I haven't listened to anything Angels and Airwaves put out since like 2010. Anyway, I'm not saying you're wrong, more that whatever it is you like about blink and Alkaline Trio is obviously very different from what I like about them and think defines them. Calm down, my dude.