MISERY official track OUT NOW!

Aria

32 minutes ago, Scott. said:

It's much better than parking lot. I quite like it but I really fucking wish Matt would fuck off. I wish Mark sang the whole song. It's decent, nothing great but it isn't shit either. 

Right!! If this was Mark only or less Skiba at least this would be terrific little track.

Matt completely ruins it for me with his pre chorus and chorus. 

A Mark only song would be refreshing and less predictable and just better

I just don't like it. Better than the prevoius one, though. But listening to this I have the feeling of having a cheap version of Matt's talent and a cheap version of Blink's musicality. Just as when you hear someone trying to emulate an artist/band/musician.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Capsov said:

Really really solid song. The second half is when it starts to come together.  

I just listened to it the first time. I really like it. This is really a step in the right direction and this is probably the first time the whoas felt fine to me in the bridge because they were just a layer, not the overlying melody. 

But you hit the nail on the head cap. I got through the first chorus and thought okay this is better than Parking Lot, but its still a little bland but at least its different. But I don't know it just really came together in the second half. I think this songs great and in my top five from the California era. I just wasn't expecting to really enjoy it after the first chorus.

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

"MattskibBasuxatguitar"

What an unbiased source about all things Matt Skiba!

And you're not biased? Please tell me one thing you dislike about the new blink. Just one thing. Really interested

I'll never understand how fans of Blink can flat out hate California.

I love Tom, always have, but the fact is they went separate ways. You have to get over it just like you'd have to get over a relationship breakdown. 

Plus without Tom, Blink have given me my favourite song of all time - San Diego.

• Like 5

It's not as catchy as Parking Lot, but it definitely has a lot more substance than that song, I can't deny that.  I'm a fan of both songs thus far, but all in all, this is the better song.  Plus all the NaNaNa haters must at least be a little relieved to not have any of that in this song.

• Like 1

Just now, OliverTrump said:

I have no idea who you are, just that you have shit taste 

King of the boards. Have some respect you fucking peasant. 

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

I dislike Los Angeles and always skip it. 

BOOM ROASTED

How am I roasted you simpleton? I was expecting an answer. I was genuinely interested in what you disliked.

14 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Mark singing in a low register could get me pregnant.

Same, super glad to hear him singing something really low finally instead of too high for his range!

I definitely like this one a lot more than Parking Lot. Still feels like blink has lost their magic and now sounds just like every other generic band out there, but this one's pretty good.

Plus at least this time there are only whoa oh's instead of whoa oh's and nanana's.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I'll never understand how fans of Blink can flat out hate California.

I love Tom, always have, but the fact is they went separate ways. You have to get over just like you'd have to get over a relationship breakdown. 

Plus without Tom, Blink have given me my favourite song of all time - San Diego.

I guess it's just what happens when you're a miserable cunt. Nothing is ever good enough and you get more satisfaction complaining than enjoying. Some of these people are in a sad state of affairs.

• Like 1

Just now, M!ke said:

It's not as catchy as Parking Lot, but it definitely has a lot more substance than that song, I can't deny that.  I'm a fan of both songs thus far, but all in all, this is the better song.  Plus all the NaNaNa haters must at least be a little relieved to not have any of that in this song.

nope there's a soft "woooo" in the background of the bridge so they still have plenty to hate