MISERY official track OUT NOW!

Aria

This is a solid song but the woah/ohhh or whatever just takes away from Mark singing before the final chorus IMO. It's distracting as fuck. Fucking Feldman... I do like this song though. It's up there with Hey I'm Sorry, Left Alone for me, both songs let down by the same thing, but just like those two songs, good songs to listen to.

Just now, Nosferatu said:

This is a solid song but the woah/ohhh or whatever just takes away from Mark singing before the final chorus IMO. It's distracting as fuck. Fucking Feldman... I do like this song though. It's up there with Hey I'm Sorry, Left Alone for me, both songs let down by the same thing, but just like those two songs, good songs to listen to.

What did i just say? Lol what aload of bollocks the whole song fits fine 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, prankerd14 said:

What did i just say? Lol what aload of bollocks the whole song fits fine 

Just bored to death of them man. The song just didn't need it IMO. Would've been perfectly fine with that cool bass line going on, then Mark coming in with his vocals. But whatever, it is a good song I think.

• Like 1

I give up on blink fans ....

This song is solid a real blend between trio and blink and Matt seems so at home in this song ...

I'm so glad Matt's getting his stamp in these songs finally and the next album is going to so much better than California 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Certainly ahead of PL. Still suffers from the "this word rhymes with this woooooorrd. so let's sing this tuurrrrrrrd" kind of delivery. No creativity or originality at all.

Yeah, I think they should stop making their lyrics rhyme, fucking posers.

1 minute ago, prankerd14 said:

I give up on blink fans ....

This song is solid a real blend between trio and blink and Matt seems so at home in this song ...

I'm so glad Matt's getting his stamp in these songs finally and the next album is going to so much better than California 

I agree, definitely has some Trio vibes in there. To me, this song isn't perfect. It's good. It's a step in the right direction at least for me.

• Like 3