The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Two, Dude Ranch)

Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Two, Dude Ranch)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Worst song from Dude Ranch?

• Pathetic
    • Voyeur
    • Dammit
    • Boring
    • Dick Lips
    • Waggy
    • Enthused
    • Untitled
    • Apple Shampoo
    • Emo
    • Josie
    • A New Hope
    • Degenerate
    • Lemmings
    • I'm Sorry

Scott nagged, I was waiting for the levels of Deluxe hype to go down a little.

Okie dokie, vote for the one you think is the worst song on the record (I'll put them all in this time - the only pure 'joke' song in this is degenerate and its still a full real song so it seems dumb to leave it out) and the highest 2 will go through to the finals.

I would like some ideas though, do I need to do one for Buddha or not? as some of the tracks are on Cheshire I'm not sure how sensible it is to do, especially if people will just vote Strings again. give me your thoughts. 

When we discuss worst blink songs I'm not sure Dude Ranch should even be mentioned in the same breath (although I know why it has, that's the game). Not a bad song on the album for me. Will probably refrain from voting this time around and see what you bastards vote out this time. 

Strings FFS. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

When we discuss worst blink songs I'm not sure Dude Ranch should even be mentioned in the same breath (although I know why it has, that's the game). Not a bad song on the album for me. Will probably refrain from voting this time around and see what you bastards vote out this time. 

Strings FFS. 

I voted Boring and I even struggled doing that, I have no problems with the song at all, I just forget about it occasionally. Dude Ranch is my favourite blink record so to me it's basically unthinkable to bash on any of it haha

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Easy, "I'm Sorry", one of the worst guitar riffs in Blink's catalog.

The opening riff sure, but the other riff in it is awesome. 

• Like 1

Either Boring or Josie. At 12 I used to think "did they name the song Boring cause it is boring?" now I've grown to love the little song. damn, i'm going with Josie.

Also both the riffs in I'm Sorry are perfect, you all crazy!

6 hours ago, Kay said:

Scott nagged, I was waiting for the levels of Deluxe hype to go down a little.

Okie dokie, vote for the one you think is the worst song on the record (I'll put them all in this time - the only pure 'joke' song in this is degenerate and its still a full real song so it seems dumb to leave it out) and the highest 2 will go through to the finals.

I would like some ideas though, do I need to do one for Buddha or not? as some of the tracks are on Cheshire I'm not sure how sensible it is to do, especially if people will just vote Strings again. give me your thoughts. 

just include those not on Cheshire. 

59 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I reluctantly choose Lemmings.  Dude Ranch was their first album that I loved from start to finish and to this day still do.  I very much like Lemmings, its just my least favorite song on the album.

Same here, its the song i like the least, but Dude Ranch is such a great album, arguably blink´s best in some many ways