The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Two, Dude Ranch)

Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Two, Dude Ranch)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Worst song from Dude Ranch?

• Pathetic
    • Voyeur
    • Dammit
    • Boring
    • Dick Lips
    • Waggy
    • Enthused
    • Untitled
    • Apple Shampoo
    • Emo
    • Josie
    • A New Hope
    • Degenerate
    • Lemmings
    • I'm Sorry

Lemmings is like an essential Blink song.  Almost up there with Feeling This as a song I'd use to represent Blink to someone.

Boring is kind of fun I think, but I get it not being the greatest. As long as no one votes for Emo...I swear.

Idk if I can vote.  Funny how well this album has aged, didn't expect it to but it's better now more than ever.

I wanted to sit out this round as I really don't dislike any song but I chose Josie. Respect the song to death, the video is fun, and what it did for the band was great, but I just never really loved it all that much. I feel there could've been better singles off DR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blink 18Feldmann said:

Lemmings is like an essential Blink song.  Almost up there with Feeling This as a song I'd use to represent Blink to someone.

Boring is kind of fun I think, but I get it not being the greatest. As long as no one votes for Emo...I swear.

Idk if I can vote.  Funny how well this album has aged, didn't expect it to but it's better now more than ever.

Like I said, I like Lemmings, but its the song I like the least on the album.  But the whole album is fucking solid.  Though it definitely wouldn't rank among the first songs I'd show to a blink newcomer, doesn't even compare to how important Feeling This is to the band in my opinion.

It would be like how I think Always is the weakest song on Untitled, but I still love Always.  (And yes I like The Fallen Interlude more than Always), that too is just a phenomenal album, and being asked to find the "worst" song on the album, may be the wrong word for me, as I don't think they're bad songs, just my least favorite songs. 

But yeah, I like I'm Sorry, Boring, Josie, and definitely Degenerate more than Lemmings which seem to be the other songs getting the most votes.

5 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Like I said, I like Lemmings, but its the song I like the least on the album.  But the whole album is fucking solid.  Though it definitely wouldn't rank among the first songs I'd show to a blink newcomer, doesn't even compare to how important Feeling This is to the band in my opinion.

It would be like how I think Always is the weakest song on Untitled, but I still love Always.  (And yes I like The Fallen Interlude more than Always), that too is just a phenomenal album, and being asked to find the "worst" song on the album, may be the wrong word for me, as I don't think they're bad songs, just my least favorite songs. 

But yeah, I like I'm Sorry, Boring, Josie, and definitely Degenerate more than Lemmings which seem to be the other songs getting the most votes.

Well color me unsurprised a man removed of a soul was able to go through with voting for Lemmings.  I imagine the devil himself made it so your vote to counted as 3.

24 minutes ago, Blink 18Feldmann said:

Well color me unsurprised a man removed of a soul was able to go through with voting for Lemmings.  I imagine the devil himself made it so your vote to counted as 3.

Wouldn't the fact that I actually voted how I truly feel instead of how you expect everyone to vote, be an indication that I actually do have a soul?  And I really wouldn't care if I was the only person that did vote for lemmings, I'm just voting with my heart, sorry that hurts you so much for whatever reason.

37 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Wouldn't the fact that I actually voted how I truly feel instead of how you expect everyone to vote, be an indication that I actually do have a soul?  And I really wouldn't care if I was the only person that did vote for lemmings, I'm just voting with my heart, sorry that hurts you so much for whatever reason.

Again, coming from a guy who self-admittingly masturbates to Parking Lot, I'm not surprised.

1 hour ago, Blink 18Feldmann said:

Again, coming from a guy who self-admittingly masturbates to Parking Lot, I'm not surprised.

Haha my indifference for Parking Lot (as in not hating it, not loving it, but finding it acceptable) reads the same to you as masturbating to the song?  No wonder you're so batshit insane.

2 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Haha my indifference for Parking Lot (as in not hating it, not loving it, but finding it acceptable) reads the same to you as masturbating to the song?  No wonder you're so batshit insane.

Insane people vote for Lemmings in a worst Blink 182 song thread.

4 minutes ago, M!ke said:

It's a fair comparison! I jerk off to a ton of things I don't care about!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blink 18Feldmann said:

Insane people vote for Lemmings in a worst Blink 182 song thread.

I don't know how many times I have to say its the "worst" only in terms of the fact that its the song I love the least on the album.  I still love the song, I just find it to be the overall weakest song on a fantastic album through and through.  It is by no means a poor or even so-so song, I don't think Dude Ranch has a bad song personally.