The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Three, Enema Of The State)

Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Three, Enema Of The State)  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Worst song from Enema?

• Dumpweed
    • Don't Leave Me
    • Aliens Exist
    • Going Away To College
    • What's My Age Again?
    • Dysentary Gary
    • Adam's Song
    • All The Small Things
    • The Party Song
    • Mutt
    • Wendy Clear
    • Anthem
    • Man Overboard

I said Don't Leave Me, but now I'm wishing I chose All The Small Things.  I honestly kind of block out All the Small Things at this point.  I skip it, and legitimately forgot when I hastily made my vote here that it was even on this album.  It was a good song at a point, but it got played to death.  Conversely I just always found Don't Leave Me to be a weaker song.  I still like it, but not as much as the rest of the album, except ATST at this point.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:06 PM, boxelder said:

i think the votes for ATST are misguided.

really? it's soooooooooo slow. and the lyrics are sooooooooo lame.

i didn't have radio or TV in 99-00, so i didn't get overexposed to it. it sounded terrible on the first listen on the album. and on every listen after that.

The only problem with ATST and maybe First Date on the next round is only the fact that they're overplayed live. If they had taken them off their setlist a few years ago, now we wouldn't have been here complaining about them because they're two well written songs and catchy af, cringy lyrics aside.

I don't hate ATST in any way,  I think I voted for it only because I blame blink for always playing the same songs in concert, if that makes sense. 

• Like 1

All the small things ... overplayed yeah, worst song no! Lol apart from Davey who hates anything after dude ranch! People love that song and will sing it if it came on at a party or a club!...

Just like first date in the next one...

And seriously Davey you hate what's my age again and Adams song??? 

I get you don't like blink because they got big....?. ..but come on lol the whole hipster thing was funny about a year ago but it's ok you can admit you like blink after dude ranch now ;)

42 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I think Going Away To College is one of the best pop songs they have ever written, and would have been another gigantic hit.

Completely agree. It's a great song. Didn't age well for me personally on a relatable level. I prefer Don't Leave Me these days whereas when I was in high school obviously Going Away was my "Mark b-side jam." Look I don't hate any song on this album,  how could I? But that's not the point of this. At least I'm picking a song unlike some who refuse to vote.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Completely agree. It's a great song. Didn't age well for me personally on a relatable level. I prefer Don't Leave Me these days whereas when I was in high school obviously Going Away was my "Mark b-side jam." Look I don't hate any song on this album,  how could I? But that's not the point of this. At least I'm picking a song unlike some who refuse to vote.

Oh yeah I understand man! Didn't mean for that to come across hostile at all if it did. 

9 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

And seriously Davey you hate what's my age again and Adams song??? 

I get you don't like blink because they got big....?. ..but come on lol the whole hipster thing was funny about a year ago but it's ok you can admit you like blink after dude ranch now ;)

it's not a hipster thing at all. first listen, what's my age again, didn't like it. first listen, adam's song, didn't like it. look, i'm a skate punk dude. my favorite band of all time is bad religion. how would either of those songs work for my taste?