The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Five, Untitled. Self Titled. whatever)

Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Five, Untitled)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Song From Untitled / Self Titled / The 'Magnum Opus' ?

• Feeling This
    • Obvious
    • I Miss You
    • Violence
    • Stockholm Syndrome
    • Down
    • Go
    • Asthenia
    • Always
    • Easy Target
    • All Of This
    • Here's Your Letter
    • I'm Lost Without You
    • Not Now

Mmk, as requested I removed The Fallen Interlude. initially I was going to include it because I was only removing straight up filler joke songs, but after some comments from people in the last round I decided to leave it out (to be honest it *is* the obvious choice)

I also added Not Now, mentally I put it in that record and I imagine a lot of ya'll do too. 

Have at it kids, it'll be up until probably Tuesday due to my schedule so don't argue nshesaid. 

also - I voted Down. I still hate that song. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2point5 said:

Went for All Of This. Just don't really care for it all that much. I'm Lost Without You was a close 2nd though, don't think it's aged well. 

Yeeeah ILWY is a weird song. sometimes I love it sometimes I hate it. I'm indifferent to All Of This but both of those would have been top choices if I didnt already hate Down. 

43 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeeeah ILWY is a weird song. sometimes I love it sometimes I hate it. I'm indifferent to All Of This but both of those would have been top choices if I didnt already hate Down. 

When untitled first came out ILWY was one of my absolute favourites. I guess with time the novelty has worn off and it's just another long drawn out Tom song. Nowhere near as good as anything on the first AVA album either. 

Genuinely shocked I Miss You is getting votes. I mean, it was overplayed for me and it's not a favourite, but it's so different and kinda gorgeous from blink, I can't really picture disliking it. 

• Like 4

I remember when it came out Down was the song that sounded to me the most like "old" Blink so I liked it a lot at first, then it quickly became my least favorite and still is. I love the piano part though. 

I voted Down. Love every song on this album though. But Down IMO is the worst of all these great songs. Found it odd how it was a single. Funny thing is, I always love listening to the live versions of Down. Whenever they perform the outro, it's always great. Not so much since Skiba has come into the band though. Favourite outro of it probably has to be at the Wembley show in 2004.

• Like 1