The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round 7, California [Standard] )

Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round 7, California [Standard] )  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Song From California [Standard]

• Cynical
    • Bored To Death
    • She's Out Of Her Mind
    • Los Angeles
    • Sober
    • No Future
    • Home Is Such A Lonely Place
    • Kings Of The Weekend
    • Teenage Satellites
    • Left Alone
    • Rabbit Hole
    • San Diego
    • The Only Thing That Matters
    • California

I had to login for this thread again: my choice is "home is such a lonely Blabla". It's such a predictable try-hard for a third  calm-ballade single. If I  hear this stupid boring guitar picking with this terrible cow bell effect upon it, it just does not sound like blink at all. And the chorus: after you hear the first line you just predict the second voice to sing "without you" like in some boy band.

funny thing though: this song that is so  desperately trying to be a radio hit, is to cheesy to actually get any airplay. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Statingdatruth said:

I had to login for this thread again: my choice is "home is such a lonely Blabla". It's such a predictable try-hard for a third  calm-ballade single. If I  hear this stupid boring guitar picking with this terrible cow bell effect upon it, it just does not sound like blink at all. And the chorus: after you hear the first line you just predict the second voice to sing "without you" like in some boy band.

funny thing though: this song that is so  desperately trying to be a radio hit, is to cheesy to actually get any airplay. 

Username checks out.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

So was this thing just abandoned. I thought we were gonna do a final poll or something

We were I just got busy and completely forgot, I did the deluxe poll (well, I think I did?) but the 9th poll was the odd tracks not on records and that takes more effort to sort. I'll have a look this weekend.