Lyric Video Artwork

quiksilver199

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've really posted on here (been lurking for the last several years) but I've been in contact with Moco over at Digital Marionette Studios, the guy that did all the art work for the new lyric videos. He wanted me to reach out and let everyone know he's selling waves of them on eBay and he also takes requests if there's something you've seen and want. Thought I'd let everyone know in case you're interested in having some of the pieces, it's pretty awesome having a piece of memorabilia like this and I think it's great that he's doing this. His eBay page is: rajvosa77 or you can send me a PM and I can get in touch with him for you. I know selling on here is frowned upon but I was thinking this might be an acception. Thanks guys! 

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=rajvosa77&_pgn=1&isRefine=true

• Like 1

6 hours ago, quiksilver199 said:

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've really posted on here (been lurking for the last several years) but I've been in contact with Moco over at Digital Marionette Studios, the guy that did all the art work for the new lyric videos. He wanted me to reach out and let everyone know he's selling waves of them on eBay and he also takes requests if there's something you've seen and want. Thought I'd let everyone know in case you're interested in having some of the pieces, it's pretty awesome having a piece of memorabilia like this and I think it's great that he's doing this. His eBay page is: rajvosa77 or you can send me a PM and I can get in touch with him for you. I know selling on here is frowned upon but I was thinking this might be an acception. Thanks guys! 

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=rajvosa77&_pgn=1&isRefine=true

It's a very nice offer, but if I were you I wouldn't tell him about this place because a lot of us have crapped on said videos, because tbh they're kind of terrible. It's nice that he's generous though!

33 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Im a big fan of the lyric videos. He did a great job. The band obviously didnt want anything crazy since they did them for every single song. 

Not sure what people expect. Many lyric videos for popular songs with over 100 Million views just have written lyrics over a picture

Yeah I thought they were really well done

On 7/3/2017 at 2:53 AM, ...Dan... said:

$100 for that!?

...they saw you coming clearly, even I liked the design I'd say framed it would be worth $15-20 maximum. 

If it was framed with bacon I bet you'd pay $100 for it

• Like 2