Lyric Video Artwork

quiksilver199

46 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I don't think "they" had anything to do with the videos. It was an artist they hired who runs a digital media company.

I mean the company.

So this wasn't a charity thing at all?

19 minutes ago, Osgod said:

You are the first one who would label someone as "Tomboy" or idiot if he buys some useless things from Tom...oh the irony...

Except this isn't Tom, I'm not a "tomboy," and it is quite useful, as it is currently hanging in my daughters bedroom and looks really nice!

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I don't think "they" had anything to do with the videos. It was an artist they hired who runs a digital media company.

Nice! congrats. Go buy something random for $100 to celebrate!

I'm definitely gonna celebrate! I'm think gonna spoil myself and pick up a nice box of Montecristo No. 2 ... although, I really enjoy the Montecristo Whites as well!

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Except this isn't Tom, I'm not a "tomboy," and it is quite useful, as it is currently hanging in my daughters bedroom and looks really nice!

You're missing the point but ok. One man's trash is another man's treasure. 

On 7/5/2017 at 11:25 AM, ryan1125 said:

Most the good ones have sold already, I wanted the "We're two in a million" knowing the wife would approve of it outside the mancave lol. Went for more than I could spend though...

Here's a bunch that have sold:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=blink+lyric+video+art&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=47711-6051&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

I think hanging California lyrics in a room automatically removes it from 'mancave' status.

4 minutes ago, FightingTheGravity said:

What would Ghents reaction be if To the Stars released Lyric portraits for Angel & Airwave songs on their website?  

It would be pretty negative because AVA has no new songs, no lyric videos, and no artist who painted said lyric videos that is selling to the public independently.

• Like 1