Blink 182's Top 20 played songs on Spotify

5 hours ago, Boring.........Alright said:

I would've never guessed Everytime I Look for you. Proving that fans do like deep cuts Mark!

The one I didn't get too. Tbf it's one of the songs most people have heard, surprised Mutt isn't on the list as well. 

19 minutes ago, Clarkerpes said:

Wouldn't be that way if Spotify existed during the launch of previous albums... 

Yeah since there are so many Neighborhoods songs up there your theory totez checks out 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah since there are so many Neighborhoods songs up there your theory totez checks out 

You misinterpreted my theory, then. Neighborhoods did not have very strong sales. Enema + TMTATS + TOYPAJ + Self-Titled did (and Dude Ranch to a lesser extent). The tracks off those albums would have dominated Spotify if it existed at the time they were released. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

I feel like feeling this is pretty well known. At least in my friend group who are casuals after atst and wmaa that's the song that's most requested/played

Which is why it was surprising to see it at like 8th. Thought it was forsure top 5 played