Game of Thrones season 7

Patient #48273

Just now, Nasa said:

How do you feel about Jaime and Cersei's twincest?

Lessens my opinion of Jaime every time they bone. I can't do protagonist incest. It's weird. Aunt/nephew is much better than sibling incest though.

Just now, Ghent said:

Lessens my opinion of Jaime every time they bone. I can't do protagonist incest. It's weird. Aunt/nephew is much better than sibling incest though.

I was shocked when Bran saw Jaime and Cersei getting it on. I was like how could George R.R. Martin and the writers do that? That's disgusting! :o

But now with them I'm like meh. And with Jon and Dany I'm like, can this just happen already? LOL

I think introducing Jaime and Cersei's twincest right at the beginning lessens the weirdness of Jon and Dany's incest for a lot of people.

39 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I was shocked when Bran saw Jaime and Cersei getting it on. I was like how could George R.R. Martin and the writers do that? That's disgusting! :o

But now with them I'm like meh. And with Jon and Dany I'm like, can this just happen already? LOL

I think introducing Jaime and Cersei's twincest right at the beginning lessens the weirdness of Jon and Dany's incest for a lot of people.

When bran saw them shagging were they in winterfell?

13 hours ago, NotNow said:

Ugh I just want the finale to leak now since I already know what happens. This is the one episode I wish I didn't have spoiled, but I have no self control :mellow:

How did you find spoilers? I don't want them but didn't know it leaked

Watched this last night and that final scene with the dragon, WOW... somehow I didn't see that coming but that was f'ing awesome.  

Although I woke up this morning wondering how in the hell they got down into the water to chain him up? Weren't they all dying falling into the water to begin with? 

I've been annoyed with Arya for a long time, which I suppose means the actress is doing a great job.

8 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

How did you find spoilers? I don't want them but didn't know it leaked

Scene by scene of every episode leaked over six months ago. There's been several Reddit users that leaked things, but one in particular had every script and gave out everything other than the script itself.

3 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

Watched this last night and that final scene with the dragon, WOW... somehow I didn't see that coming but that was f'ing awesome.  

Although I woke up this morning wondering how in the hell they got down into the water to chain him up? Weren't they all dying falling into the water to begin with? 

I've been annoyed with Arya for a long time, which I suppose means the actress is doing a great job.

My question is, where did they get those chains? :-o

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nasa said:

My question is, where did they get those chains? :-o

A very good point. They sure are organized too. 

Was a very good episode. This is turning out to be a very good season with how they are finally running things along. 

Who was the guy who saved Jon? Does he matter?  

1 hour ago, knapton said:

A very good point. They sure are organized too. 

Was a very good episode. This is turning out to be a very good season with how they are finally running things along. 

Who was the guy who saved Jon? Does he matter?  

Benjen Stark. Ned Stark's brother and the Stark kids' uncle. He was a ranger for the Night's Watch until he disappeared and then reappeared to Bran later on.

He is partly White-walkered? I think? As in the only thing keeping him from turning into a member of the Dead Army is the dragonglass put in his chest by the Children of the Forest, I believe.

As soon as Littlefinger said that Arya might want to become Lady of Winterfell, he was fucked.

That role is everything that Arya doesn't want.

I'm so happy!!!

Except for the ending. We're all fucked and we don't even live in the GoT universe.