Game of Thrones season 7

Patient #48273

It was weird to me that Jon Snow can travel halfway across the 7 kingdoms and be at Dragonstone in the next episode while it seems like it takes Arya 60 years to get goddamn anywhere.

Brann was being really gross, and also wouldn't you assume he can see what Baelish did to Ned? I'm assuming he can see most major plot points.

I'm done with the Dany grand stand. We get it, you have to maintain your commitment to the cause, but this guy has no intention of messing you up. He just wants your rocks. Also... It would really fix everything if they got together.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I liked it overall, but the pace seems too rushed. I know they have a lot to get done, so it has to be rushed, I just think it would be better if they weren't trying to cram so much into a relatively small number of episodes.

Does this season have 16 episodes split into half seasons, or do we know yet? Seems like there is shit loads to get done either way.

34 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Does this season have 16 episodes split into half seasons, or do we know yet? Seems like there is shit loads to get done either way.

Seven episodes this season, seven episodes next season. I think. Don't quote me on that haha