Game of Thrones season 7

Patient #48273

6 hours ago, ungroovy said:

Stay out then, nope

Don't worry I've got nothing to say and will stay out of this thread. I'm not an asshole. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the season though, will come back once the finale airs.

18 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Episode 4 spoilers, read at your own risk...

Hide contents

Do you think Jaime (and probably Bronn too) will be captured by Danaerys and Tyrion will convince her to keep Jaime alive as a prisoner?

I have no idea what happens. It looked like Jaime was wearing a lot of armour, which means he probably couldn't swim and will continue to sink. 

One thing the series has missed is a species that lives in the water. I know there are the Greyjoys and Crannogmen (Jojen). But it would be cool to see some other new species rescue them before they drown. Otherwise, yeah the dragon diving down and grabbing him would make sense too. 

44 minutes ago, Clarkerpes said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea what happens. It looked like Jaime was wearing a lot of armour, which means he probably couldn't swim and will continue to sink. 

One thing the series has missed is a species that lives in the water. I know there are the Greyjoys and Crannogmen (Jojen). But it would be cool to see some other new species rescue them before they drown. Otherwise, yeah the dragon diving down and grabbing him would make sense too. 

Spoiler

I think if they were going to kill Jaime off, they'd have let Drogon get him with the fire, since that's way more awesome than drowning. I could be wrong though. Introducing an underwater species could be an interesting development.