Game of Thrones season 7

Patient #48273

Why does Sansa keep Little Finger alive again? That's a frustrating story line. She comes this far only to let a conniving wimp control her destiny? Isn't he on Arya's kill list? Shouldn't she just take care of him?

LIttlefinger doesn't have much value left, imo. He's betrayed Cersei so he can't go back to King's Landing. And despite being the Lord of the Vale, it seems like most / all of the other lords hate him or at least distrust him. So I think his last plot point on the show is emotional fuckery with Sansa and Arya before he dies. I hope Sansa and Arya kill him together. That would be great.

I think Sansa keeps him around because of his political skill and also because the armies of the Vale are the only reason the Starks got Winterfell back. She needs him, and he knows that. And he knows Arya is an obstacle, so he's trying to divide them. That's what the planting of the letter was for. Hopefully Arya is smarter than that.

Man theres so much old stuff you need to remember for this show. 

I always read a recap to make sure I dont miss anything and I usually miss lots. 

The part where Sams wife is reading about how Rhaegar got an anulment and married another woman was a storyline i wouldve never remembered/knew about. 

14 hours ago, knapton said:

Man theres so much old stuff you need to remember for this show. 

I always read a recap to make sure I dont miss anything and I usually miss lots. 

The part where Sams wife is reading about how Rhaegar got an anulment and married another woman was a storyline i wouldve never remembered/knew about. 

You would have never remembered the most important storyline of the whole show?

And Ghent, littlefinger is not on aryas kill list. None of the starks know that littlefinger betrayed Ned except I assume bran because he's a god. The only betrayal to the starks that they're aware of is selling Sansa to the boltons which I guess they don't see it worth killing him over because they can't prove that he knew Ramsay was a flaming twat.

23 hours ago, Ghent said:

Why does Sansa keep Little Finger alive again? That's a frustrating story line. She comes this far only to let a conniving wimp control her destiny? Isn't he on Arya's kill list? Shouldn't she just take care of him?

He saved her life after Joffrey was murdered?

The real question is why Bran hasn't told Arya about Littlefinger, since he knows what's happened.

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

You would have never remembered the most important storyline of the whole show?

And Ghent, littlefinger is not on aryas kill list. None of the starks know that littlefinger betrayed Ned except I assume bran because he's a god. The only betrayal to the starks that they're aware of is selling Sansa to the boltons which I guess they don't see it worth killing him over because they can't prove that he knew Ramsay was a flaming twat.

I barely remember what happened in the previous seasons. This show is actually so confusing with all the bloodlines and how much stuff theyve talked about. Had to look up who Gendry was as well and what happened with him.  I just watch for the boobs. 

7 hours ago, knapton said:

I barely remember what happened in the previous seasons. This show is actually so confusing with all the bloodlines and how much stuff theyve talked about. Had to look up who Gendry was as well and what happened with him.  I just watch for the boobs. 

Gendry is understandable for sure if you haven't read the books or watched old seasons in the last two years.

AND OH MY FUCK EPISODE 6 IS CURRENTLY LEAKING IN FULL HD. BATTLE MOTHERFUCKING STATIONS