WDNTW acoustic *OUT NOW*

Lauren

I can't remember the last time I immediately loved a band's release so much. Can't believe I'm saying that about Angels & Airwaves. I haven't listened to WDNTW much in the past few years but that album meant a hell of a lot to me when it came out. Listening to these tracks puts a huge smile on my face. Go Tom!

18 hours ago, Kay said:

Not entirely true, I have hated this record since it's release. One of the worst albums ever made, hands down terrible. However, I was interested in the acoustic versions and I guess I missed my chance to hear them before their officially released haha, oh well

Well yeah they're are obviously exceptions and people that have never liked it. 

...but there are also a hell of a lot of people who used to love it and now hate on it purely because they dislike Tom now. 

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

How are that bad at uploading stuff and not being able to maintain it 'private' until the relese date? I mean... That's "managing web content 101".

This isn't the first time, either. it's really easy in the upload settings to youtube.