Fantasy Football (NFL) 2017

Speedo

34 minutes ago, Ghent said:

As I say every year:

I'd play, but it's a foregone conclusion that only like two people will actually set their lineup and try. So nah

Are you say the "men" on this board are blowhard pansies?

• Like 1

I absolutely love fantasy football in all fairness, obviously it's a different sport but I'm sure the same concept applies. 

I'm in 5 different leagues, got money on some and one where the bottom 5 out of 20 at the end of the reason has to take everyone in the league out for dinner. 

You do get some leagues where everyone gives up half way through so that sucks, only way to make people keep up is to raise the stakes so they can't affort to forget doing it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

If there's a fantasy premier league that your setting up I'd join... couldn't find anyone assed to make one this year! Harry Kane was a poor choice for captain for me first game then I made lukaku triple captain this week :(

I've got Pogba and Lukaku as captain absolutely raking in the points for me. Foster as my keeper with two clean sheets and Hernandez bagging a brace this week too, In the top 2-3 in all my leagues so far.