Forum update - Design changes

Dean

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You actually use Tapatalk? 

Yeah, like if I need to post a poo pic or something it makes it easier.

We embedded images from the web fantastic and there's no problem but it's a pain in the ass to post pics that aren't web based.

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

@Dean Does Tapatalk have issues with the new update?

I haven't specifically tested it but the Tapatalk plugin reports that it's working normally. Are you having trouble with it? It's pretty easy to reinstall so if it's playing up I'll just do that.

10 minutes ago, Dean said:

I haven't specifically tested it but the Tapatalk plugin reports that it's working normally. Are you having trouble with it? It's pretty easy to reinstall so if it's playing up I'll just do that.

It won't let me log in with my board account to link it. I'm sure it's an issue on their end but I figured I'd check with you since it started the same time as the update.

• 5 months later...

As far as I can tell Tapatalk is the only way. It is the most highly requested thing about this software and I can see that somebody is working on a potential solution (can't really tell how it will work) so hopefully in future there's a better way. I know Tapatalk is a bit temperamental but it should definitely still be sending push notifications, it's not something that's been removed. If it's not working maybe try reinstalling the app and check your push notification settings.

• 1 year later...