Tapatalk

Speedo

@Dean

I'm still having problems with this board and Tapatalk. Any time I try and login into the board it gives me this error:

'1 Call to undefined method IPS\Member::checkLoginKey() (MbqRdEtUser.php114)'

From my research on the error it seems like everyone is suggesting we update the boards Tapatalk version and the mobile version of the board.

I'm also having trouble deleting quotes on the mobile version. The only way to clear the comment space is to back out of the page and go back it, hit comment and then click on 'clear editor'.

Would you mind looking into these, please?

I’ll check Tapatalk out for you once I’m back at home  I’ll do some more testing with the mobile version, but I’ve just tried deleting a quote while typing and simply using backspace seems to work just fine for me. Tested on Chrome and Safari with iOS, what browser are you using?

15 minutes ago, Dean said:

I’ll check Tapatalk out for you once I’m back at home  I’ll do some more testing with the mobile version, but I’ve just tried deleting a quote while typing and simply using backspace seems to work just fine for me. Tested on Chrome and Safari with iOS, what browser are you using?

I'm on chrome on my mobile ... That's the platform I'm having trouble with ... Thanks again, Dean.

I've managed to replicate the issue on Android, looks to be browser specific. Doesn't happen with other Android browsers and works fine in Chrome on iOS. I'll send the details to the guys who build the board software and see if they can figure it out and chuck a patch in the next version. 

Will check out Tapatalk soon. 

• Like 1

@...Dan... Even though I don't post much these days I still drop in from time to time to see what everyone's up to. I've met a lot of cool people here and have a lot of memories from over the years so I guess it's just me wanting to give back a little more than anything.

That said, I do wish I came on and posted more. I used to sit on here all the time a couple of years ago and get involved in everything that was going on and I do miss that. My life has just gotten a bit hectic over the last year or two with work, music projects and travel back and forth to see the missus but I'm moving cities soon and I should get some more free time as a result so hopefully I can make a point of getting more involved again.

22 hours ago, Dean said:

@...Dan... Even though I don't post much these days I still drop in from time to time to see what everyone's up to. I've met a lot of cool people here and have a lot of memories from over the years so I guess it's just me wanting to give back a little more than anything.

That said, I do wish I came on and posted more. I used to sit on here all the time a couple of years ago and get involved in everything that was going on and I do miss that. My life has just gotten a bit hectic over the last year or two with work, music projects and travel back and forth to see the missus but I'm moving cities soon and I should get some more free time as a result so hopefully I can make a point of getting more involved again.

Fair play mate, sounds like things are going good and please come back, this place misses the old school lot sometimes...even Niku!

• 3 years later...