3a. Emo

3b. Dick Lips

5. Violence

6. Lemmings

7. Aesthenia

8. Waggy

9. Kaleidoscope

10. Mutt

Just missed the cut:  Pathetic, Not Now, Man Overboard, Enthused, Feeling This, Shut Up, Please Take Me Home, Rock Show, Dumpweed

I can't put them in an order, but - 

- Pathetic

- Asthenia

- Kaleidoscope

- Story Of A Lonely Guy

- Dick Lips

- Adams Song

- Feeling This

- Man Overboard

- Not Now

- Strings

^ picking ten feels just, so wrong. I love most of them the same amount. 

• Like 1

Not in any order but here they are

Dumpweed

Enthused

Don't Leave Me

Mutt

Man Overboard

Easy Target

Apple Shampoo

Feeling This

Wendy Clear

Going Away to College

Just missed the cut: Aliens Exist, Pathetic, Every time I look for you, Not Now, Kaleidoscope, Online Songs, Wasting Time

1. I Miss You (A lot of close meaning)
2. Not Now. (see above)
3. Josie
4. Feeling This.
5. Mutt
6. Dumpweed
7. What Went Wrong
8. Reckless Abandon
9. Carousel
10. Cynical.

That is way too fucking hard to do though!

Can't put it in order, can barely make a top 10 either. Gotta pick like 20 of my favourite blink songs to go into the top 10, but here is my attempt.

Feeling This - No brainer, I consider that song to be the half way point of blink's evolution. Has all the upbeat pop punk stuff of the songs before it as well as the experimentation and uniqueness of the songs after it.

Not Now - Same with Feeling This. Pop punk & that experimenting. Halfway point of blink's great evolution.

Kaleidoscope - Arguably the most blink song on Neighborhoods, but without actually sounding like blink. There's no song that sounds like it. Mark is on form and Tom makes this song even better. Love how Tom has a pre-chorus before the second chorus, but there's none of that before the first chorus. Great structuring and love the raw indie rock vibe of the song.

Violence - This song is in my head every single day. It's a live staple and although it doesn't represent the band too much, my god what a song. Great build up/intro then a great weird verse. The outro when the octave chord is going down a step after each second as welll. Just a great song.

Dammit - One of the most memorable blink songs you'll ever hear. A song that defines them. 

Everytime I Look For You - I think this is the best song on Take Off. The only song that doesn't sound forced outside of What Went Wrong. Pop punk but different to the pop punk of Enema.

Dumpweed - Like Dammit & Feeling This, it's a song that defines the band. It has the skate punk style of Dude Ranch & Cheshire Cat but has all the poppier melodies that exist on Enema and later albums. It's a song that is part of their evolution. Should always be a live staple. Pop punk at it's finest IMO. Travis also is a huge reason why I love this song. Pretty much just introduces himself as motherfuckin' Travis Barker with this song.

Heart's All Gone - Might not be the most popular choice for a top 10 blink song. Hell, it doesn't even define blink. Tom isn't even on the damn guitars. But it is a great blink song and actually is about blink, or Tom should I say. Arguably has the greatest lyrics out of the blink catalogue and the drums are insane. Generic song but that's what you expect with Mark on the guitar. I also love the raw vibe in this song. Might not be the best sounding song from a production stand point, but it does seem to fit the song. Definitely one of the songs from Neighborhoods that doesn't suffer from them not working as a band. Infact, that reason alone adds to it's charm, like Kaleidoscope. Great song.

I Miss You - I don't think it's the greatest blink song. But you know a song is good when it sticks in your head and include it as a good reason to listen to blink. It's a live staple and it's one of the few blink songs that should ALWAYS be played live IMO. Not the most obvious song to represent blink but it's a song that helps define them in a way, especially with the Cure influences. Arguably has the greatest chorus out of the whole blink catalogue too.

Adam's Song - I view this song as one that makes a point. At the time people probably thought blink could only write skate punk/pop punk stuff. I remember reading Oliver's view on this song. I'm sure he said it was art or something. Have to agree. If it wasn't Oliver that said it, was someone else on these boards that said it. Definitely a song that's very personal to blink. I really think they should play it live. It deserves to be heard more. Great lyrics, great song.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 2point5 said:

Teenage Satelittes

Parking Lot

Shes Out Of Her Mind

California

Sober

Kings Of The Weekend

Rabbit Hole

Wildfire

Los Angeles

The Only Thing That Matters

I hate that I've only been limited to 10. Made it ridiculously hard to choose. 

I'd take out Los Angeles and add in Don't Mean Anything. That song would make Kurt Cobain proud.

8 hours ago, 2point5 said:

Teenage Satelittes

Parking Lot

Shes Out Of Her Mind

California

Sober

Kings Of The Weekend

Rabbit Hole

Wildfire

Los Angeles

The Only Thing That Matters

I hate that I've only been limited to 10. Made it ridiculously hard to choose. 

Dammit, I read Teennage Satellites and gasped thought it was real.

Side Note:  I see we're doing the whole reactions thing now. When did that all happen?  Feel sort of sold out..fitting for California era. Can't like the sound it makes on mobile..