The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round 10 - THE FINAL!)

Kay

Which is the worst blink-182 song...ever?!  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Blink Song Of All Time

• Strings (Round 1, Cheshire Cat)
    • Sometimes (Round 1, Cheshire Cat)
    • Boring (Round 2, Dude Ranch)
    • Degenerate (Round 2, Dude Ranch)
    • All The Small Things (Round 3, Enema)
    • Anthem (Round 3, Enema)
    • First Date (Round 4, TOYPAJ)
    • Give Me One Good Reason (Round 4, TOYPAJ)
    • All Of This (Round 5, Self Titled)
    • I'm Lost Without You (Round 5, Self Titled)
    • MH.4.18.11 (Round 6, Neighborhoods)
    • Love Is Dangerous (Round 6, Neighborhoods)
    • Sober (Round 7, California)
    • California (Round 7, California)
    • Parking Lot (Round 8, California DLX)
    • Wildfire (Round 8, California DLX)
    • Pretty Little Girl (Round 9)
    • Red Skies (Round 9)

25 minutes ago, Kay said:

:'( seriously I hate how one of my favourite blink songs is in the final, and getting votes. hurts my heart.

really, i don't like a lot of songs from cheshire cat. i know, this is all-time blink's classic, but this is just what it is) 

54 minutes ago, Kay said:

:'( seriously I hate how one of my favourite blink songs is in the final, and getting votes. hurts my heart.

Basically the only songs I’m not personally offended by receiving votes are the Neighborhoods and California/Deluxe tracks.

Maybe Red Skies too only because I haven’t listened to Flyswatter in probably ten years.

This looks like a damn good playlist IMO! Shit I can't vote for any of these... I guess it's a toss up between Love Is Dangerous/Sober, both of which I have grown to actually enjoy. I guess I'll go with Sober just because it was super cringe to me for a long time. Parking Lot/Wildfire grew on me a ton, they are both straight bangers that I still blare in my car.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:06 PM, vic vinegar said:

Parking Lot is the worst song on this list by far, but I voted Sober due to a personal vendetta that stretches back to the night Mark conned me into buying California, thinking it was an actual blink-182 record.

I guess that makes you a retard then since we all knew tom was out of the band.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, blink--182 said:

I am not saying that "Parking Lot" is an exceptionally good song but where does the hate come from? Lyrics?

Its a combination of terrible, cringe inducing lyrics and the super bro current pop punk rip off. it sounds nothing like a blink song should, and sounds exactly like 40 year olds trying to appeal to teens in a major cash grab. As Laura ^ said, it condensed all the bad parts of the California era into one horrific song.

I totally forgot to call a 'oh it's this one' song for this competition because there was a clear 'Winner' if you will. I don't think Parking Lot is the worst blink song of all time personally, but it definitely deserves the hate. 

• Like 1