The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

16 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The AVA Movement FB group is full of people right now saying "I have no idea what investing is or what it means but I want to invest someone help me."

I'm not making some stupid joke right now. I'm a member of the group and that is what's happening.

I noticed that. They have no idea what they are sending money for but hey it's for tom right?

• Like 2

Wow wow wow this is incredibly stupid. As a defender of  Tom most of the time I have no words for this.... I mean if Tom wants to fund research for UFOs that's fine but what makes him think the government will just let him discover/share info that is/will most likely be classified. Makes no sense and no amount of money in the world will allow us to reach planets with Earth like conditions any faster than NASA or any legit company that is already pouring billions of dollars into this. 

This is so bad Tom goddammit.

Also, can we put those silly rumors to rest he will be rejoining Blink? This is going to take up all his time 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boring.........Alright said:

Lol just read even further. "engineering space time" "brain-computer interface telepathy" while also doing "inspirational storytelling"

Yeah because aspiring scientists will want to work for you as opposed to a legit established company that is already doing great work. 

I think that's the funniest thing about all of this.  Tom Delonge honest to god thinks he is going to invent telepathy and warp drives.

I'm guessing all those "scientists" listed are just creepy conspiracy idiots like Tom.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ghent's Brother said:

I think that's the funniest thing about all of this.  Tom Delonge honest to god thinks he is going to invent telepathy and warp drives.

I'm guessing all those "scientists" listed are just creepy conspiracy idiots like Tom.

Accompanied with a 4 track EP for each invention! As well as graphic novels detailing the adventures of some bullshit character using telepathy! Never mind he'll never come close to achieving these things

• Like 3
  • Haha 1