The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

1 minute ago, ryan1125 said:

The full video is up now:

https://www.pscp.tv/tomdelonge/1OdJroOQaPqxX

He actually mentioned Blink, saying that when the band unraveled he was traveling around for 18 months meeting secret people and couldn't tell the band... lol

The timeline doesn’t add up, but sure Tom think whatever you want to justify fucking up blink.

Its easy to be mad, but the more you think about it; its really just sad. The end game for Tom won't be a happy one, give it 10-20 years and tune back. It's already a sad tale that will get sadder I think.

He looks like a fat slob shell of his former self. Mentally ill; a complete head case. I am sure the 1999 version of Tom could watch that video and just hang his head in shame and vow never to be that person. I wish someone would just get him help or something. I think somewhere in there is the old Tom that I use to idolize.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Little late to the party, this is so crazy! The conference looked super cringe. 

Where does it say the organization is valued at half a billion?

It doesn’t explicitly say it anywhere. You have to calculate it from the stocks they’re offering and what’s already been issued. At $5 a stock, they’re claiming their market value is $500 million. Their book value is actually -600k since they’ve only lost money over two years. It’s normal for market value to be a lot higher than the book value or actual value because market value includes variables like potential growth and brand value. A company like amazon has had a way higher market value than their book value for its entire existence because Bezos has only been concerned with growing the company for twenty years, not turning a profit. But for the market value to actually hold true, you need to show significant growth, and to the Stars has actually seen negative growth over their two years as a company making their market valuation the definition of retarded and arguably a scam.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Tom isn't mentally ill, just deluded.

Would love for all this to pay off, but really can't see it. 

Well it a sense it will payoff.

Tom will get $1million + to fund his shit and the people who "invested" will get fucked out of their money.

It's nothing more than a donation. He'd have been better off setting up a crowdfunding thing. Some people will be livid when their money disappears. No doubt people are investing in this thinking they will get a return.