The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

10 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Maybe we should keep the politics in the political sections. Just an idea.

Yeah I agree

7 hours ago, horchata said:

I kept thinking this dude was on blow lately... He's doing it all the time, and in front of a live stream as he introduces his crazy space company to the world. Might be an all time low for tom.

If it isn't drugs it's gotta be some nervous twitch or something. 

11 hours ago, Clarke said:

Again, spreading lies and wanting a rematch from another thread is something that shouldn't be happening here.  Don't plague the thread when most people in here want to talk about the actual topic of the thread.  And this goes for most threads in the blink section.  The last thing anybody wants is for somebody to talk unrelated politics or go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the thread.  It's like when people don't want politics to interfere with ESPN or normal activities in their day-to-day lives.  It would be great if this was the last post that referenced the idea of politics, and it would be great if you would kindly cut it out for now on.

Yet you keep responding. It's okay to be a Trump supporter. Recognize your mistake and move on :)

3 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Ugh, my good friend just posted an article to my Facebook wall that reads something like: "Tom Delonge of Blink-182 is Crowd-Funding a Spaceship."

What the actual fuck happened to this band? Scott and Matt are the only normal ones left.

I'm not sure about Scott haha

But yeah, Tom is the most entertaining thing that has happened to the band since the day he was kicked out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, RomeoAndRebecca said:

Lately, probably. Past few years, definitely. I don't know if it's been discussed anywhere, but at Reading 2010 and 2014 you can practically see him doing it between songs. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's back at it.

You can see him doing it between songs?

2 hours ago, horchata said:

You can see him doing it between songs?

"Doing it" might have been an exaggeration. The way he messes with his nose and his gums here seems a little suspect. He does this a few times before the playback marker, and throughout the video, but this is the clearest example.

And he's definitely sniffing some stuff in the dark here. His performance is actually pretty good on Not Now.

12 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I retract my Scott statement. The most normal thing about blink is...Matt.

It's no contest to me. Scott is the most down to earth member of the overall blink lineup. I'm no adamant Scott apologist, but his place in this band is clear. Just understand that we're comparing Scott Raynor, who was kicked out at 19 or so, to Matt Skiba, who joined at nearly 40, with all of his AK3 accolades, and his counter-culture Satanic whatever, under his belt.  When I see this video of Scott knocking over his set, I see a video of a near middle-aged man having fun doing what he likes to do. I'm the kind of fan that senses that the alcoholism narrative was overblown. He was out-invested and outdone by Travis, and that was it. I'd guess we've all lived a more similar life to Scott than any other member.

• Like 2

I dunno. Matt seems like a dude selling out. But he does have a dog. I dunno. I think Scott may have had a problem back in the day. Whether he's drinking now or not, that's his business  Anyways, Scott has had less success when compared to the other 4 members of blink due to his departure, so I guess it reasons he stayed the most normal. I wanna know how much he makes with the Dude Ranch/Cheshire Cat residuals. Maybe enough to live somewhat comfortably but never develop an inflated ego.

7 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I dunno. Matt seems like a dude selling out. But he does have a dog. I dunno. I think Scott may have had a problem back in the day. Whether he's drinking now or not, that's his business  Anyways, Scott has had less success when compared to the other 4 members of blink due to his departure, so I guess it reasons he stayed the most normal. I wanna know how much he makes with the Dude Ranch/Cheshire Cat residuals. Maybe enough to live somewhat comfortably but never develop an inflated ego.

Well of course Matt is selling out. I don't know how much Alkaline Trio makes but it sure isn't as much as Blink. The California Summer Tour from last year raked in 29 million which is roughly 500,000 a show. I wouldn't be able to pass that up either. I have no problem with bands selling out you gotta make a living somehow. I wonder too how much Scott gets in royalties. Not sure many people are buying Dude Ranch or Chesire Cat