The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

4 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Up to a whopping 518k, at this rate they couldn't even design and produce a Lego Spaceship kit.

Well he's got his company out of its initial debt. Only $500k more before he gets to keep it!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Five minutes into joe Rogan and Rogans already dumbfounded by what tom is saying about time travel.

I'm wondering where this is going to go for the next hour+. Rogan is totally dumbfounded and Tom is saying a whole lot of nothing.

I've been watching a lot of JRE lately, and none of the discussions were like this. Joe is basically grilling Tom and Tom is not explaining himself well.

Haha rogans looking at tom blankly dumbfounded and says “you learned all this independently that no ones knows about just by reading books?” 

This is bad. Like really bad. Tom legitimately sounds like a lunatic.

”it’s like what they did with the moon. They say we went to the moon, and then they put out this meme that we didn’t go to the moon, but it’s because they don’t want us asking what’s on the moon.”

oh my god rogan shuts him down every time tom says something “so you’re saying that had nothing to do with the fact that...”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SayNoToOliver said:

Tom shows this proof video or whatever the hell it is and Joe goes “If that was in a movie I’d want my money back because it looks fake as shit”

I spat out my drink when this happened.  Was fucking hilarious.  Most of Joe's podcast creep up to 3 hours...this one was 1 hour 40 minutes.  

Joe is in a phone booth of misery. 

• Like 1

Omg so happy for this. Ive been wanting Joe to do a podcast with Tom for years, way before this shit. And now it happens. Ive listened to Rogan for a while now and his bullshit meter is pretty good so its nice to see hes not falling for any of Toms. 

Just watched all this... Joe definitely doesn’t hold back on Tom, and reacts about the same way most people here do to Tom’s crazy ideas. He even said he looked bigger at the beginning LOL.

He whispered “I’m not buying it” to his producer when Tom’s headphones were off which is hilarious. He also basically made a running joke of Tom saying “I can’t tell you that” to every important question. 

Tom does seem to know his stuff and can babble forever on this crap, but yeah he’s scatterbrained and all over the place. It’s basically 2 hours of Tom saying he knows everything and can’t say anything, but he’s got this new company! It was funny Tom said “We made a few shares of stock available for the public.” Rogan says “What’s a few?” and Tom says “I think 5million?” LOL.

Tom said in the next few weeks they plan on releasing newly declassified UFO footage so that may be interesting I suppose. Overall it was just hard watching Tom try to explain all this stuff, really shows that it’s all over the place and over ambitious. 

58 minutes ago, knapton said:

Omg so happy for this. Ive been wanting Joe to do a podcast with Tom for years, way before this shit. And now it happens. Ive listened to Rogan for a while now and his bullshit meter is pretty good so its nice to see hes not falling for any of Toms. 

I love Joe Rogan podcasts...I love Tom.

This disappointed me a bit. They just didn't click like I expected large in part because Tom was a bit too nervy.

• Haha 1