The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

This is what I don't understand. If Tom actually believes this crazy shit that a 5 year old could see through, then why is his main goal to monetize it? If you really believed the world was controlled by aliens blah blah, wouldn't it be more of a public service kind of thing? Not "hey buy my book to hear the truth!11!"

Doesn't quite add up. He's both insane AND a scum bag I guess.

• Like 1

Also, to all the people saying "Joe wasn't open minded because he wasn't high!"

No. Just, no. Joe is completely open-minded when it comes to logical, well thought out arguments. Joe very early on got the questions rolling, and Tom dodged most of them and went on this huge tangent and pretty much told Joe to listen to the platform he was trying to sell. "Well I'll tell you if you let me finish my story that is completely irrelevant to your question!"

Sorry, Joe has had far too many scholars and folks with actual educations on his program where coherent, logical arguments are presented to have time to watch someone drivel through a bunch of bullshit without saying much at all. Which is exactly what Tom did. Tom is a salesman, and it shows. This wasn't an argument, or a discussion. This was a plug. End of story. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Finally, one more thing. 

There is a difference in being open minded to theories, ideas, videos, etc. and being open minded to someone claiming he has absolute proof and that you should invest in his company that has classified secrets and knowledge.

Joe entertains ideas when it's musings and ponderings. Tom is selling a product so you bet your ass Joe is going to be skeptical. We all should be, and if you're not, you're a god damn moron that probably gave  (because you sure as hell didn't invest in anything monetary or tangible!) Tom's company $200 as well. 

Good on Joe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

However, the emails do not paint that picture at all, they paint a picture of Tom simply emailing Podesta or assistant, talking about promotional stuff, and getting no reply from Podesta.

Yeah it cracks me up when he tries to use this as validation. I read all those e-mails, and it was mostly just him bothering Podesta's assistant to try and set-up a Skype meeting lol. Proves nothing.

Tom can talk in circles all day using big words to try and sound like he has privileged information, but you got the vibe that he doesn't know shit and just has 25 years of experience reading conspiracy theories, government stuff, and watching UFO videos. He NEVER gives any "new" information. (I even read pages and pages of a UFO Community's thoughts about his "GODS" book awhile back and they said the same thing. He is simply re-hashing well known information.)

Joe called him out several times saying "What is so important that you can't say?" and Tom would say "I can't say it. bla bla bla. Not everyone should know, bla bla bla." Never concrete, just deflections. 

He even went on to say how "lucrative" it is to invest in this company, as the public would own it. When Joe asked "How is it lucrative?" he deflected it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Since88 said:

Not to be that guy, but how exactly do you guys know for 100% that Tom is full of shit and lying about all of this stuff?

I actually believe in aliens. I wouldn't so far as say I believe they've been coming here for years and that there's some grand government conspiracy or that there's mind control and god knows what else, but I do believe that aliens exist.

However, it's been proven that this entire TTS 'academy' is a pattern of businesses, all owned by Tom, entirely set up to pay him back for his financial errors in the past. The actual funding for these things he's talking about is incredibly vague and murky, what is clear is he wants to fund more books and films and T shirt sales.

It is obvious that the TTS investment is about paying him back and continuing to do the stupid crap he's been doing for years and nothing more. He's pushing the conspiracy stuff because it'll give him a wider net of a potential audience and also because he's a little bit bananas, but I don't think he has any interest in doing anything actually scientific or educational. if he did, he'd be working with those people privately and quietly or he'd be working specifically on a documentary series or a non-fiction work. 

But he isn't. the only thing he's done so far is a book based on some theories he's read about but is actually a fictional novel. that's the only thing he's ever done for anything to do with all this stuff. everything else is silly books and comics and crap. 

Either he's totally lost it, or he's just trying to get some money back. He could believe everything he was saying, it still wouldn't legitimise his choices with the legality and financial expectations of this project.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I think my favorite part was when Tom talked about Atlantis, and said the Greek Gods lived there, and that's why there are Greek words on the Roswell crash.

Forgot about that lol. And every time Joe wanted proof, Tom would say "Go to YouTube" or "Pull it up on the Internet" which just showed me he doesn't have much "privileged information" at all, if any. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Believing that aliens exist out there and believing Tom's bullshit aren't even related concepts at this point.

Yeah to be honest Tom has gone way past proving Aliens, which was fun, and to talking about electrons and shit that will give his spacecraft energy to elevate.

Damn I just looked at the YouTube comments and people are destroying Tom.

Front runner for my personal favorite:

"Joe, turn the lights off, carry Tom home." 

Edit: 

Oh my god, runner-up:

"And then I saw him sitting there
With a beanie on in that chair
He wasn't wearing clean underwear at least I pondered that
He might be a con
maybe he thought this would be fun
Maybe he'd watch his fame rise
But tonight I learned some frauds try too hard
Some frauds try too hard
Some frauds try too hard to profess With the way they confess
Maybe not the best choice guest
And the things they suggest to me
I couldn't believe what this dude was saying
The nonsense he was dropping the games he was playing"

• Haha 1

I really think when Tom kept going through his story of saying, 'Next thing you know, there's 6 figures in suits at my door, and they fly me out to a dark room next day and interrogate me for 2 days to see what I know' he means a group email he had with a few government guys.

That's another thing I don't get.. Neither did Joe. So Tom would book a flight the next day to these guys he doesn't know? Tom would just say "fuck yeah, if you're dealing with guys high up like this, you'd do it".  Why wouldn't they fly him out, how would they be available just next day..

"Hey Joe, There's something in the back room,

It's cameras and boxes of unsold T's

I've got friends in the CIA

Who say I can't talk about space

But I will if kids give me all of their money"

You could do this for like, so many things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

I actually believe in aliens. I wouldn't so far as say I believe they've been coming here for years and that there's some grand government conspiracy or that there's mind control and god knows what else, but I do believe that aliens exist.

However, it's been proven that this entire TTS 'academy' is a pattern of businesses, all owned by Tom, entirely set up to pay him back for his financial errors in the past. The actual funding for these things he's talking about is incredibly vague and murky, what is clear is he wants to fund more books and films and T shirt sales.

It is obvious that the TTS investment is about paying him back and continuing to do the stupid crap he's been doing for years and nothing more. He's pushing the conspiracy stuff because it'll give him a wider net of a potential audience and also because he's a little bit bananas, but I don't think he has any interest in doing anything actually scientific or educational. if he did, he'd be working with those people privately and quietly or he'd be working specifically on a documentary series or a non-fiction work. 

But he isn't. the only thing he's done so far is a book based on some theories he's read about but is actually a fictional novel. that's the only thing he's ever done for anything to do with all this stuff. everything else is silly books and comics and crap. 

Either he's totally lost it, or he's just trying to get some money back. He could believe everything he was saying, it still wouldn't legitimise his choices with the legality and financial expectations of this project.

The problem with the money thing is.. He could play like 3 Blink shows and get his business paid back for. This seems a bit over the top just to make money when he has an easy easy access to it.

• Like 2

Im about half way through and ya its uncomfortable. 

I think my favourite parts is when Tom is talking about being interagated for 2 days and Joe just says to him "who has 2 full free days to just let these people talk to you in a hotel" or something along those lines.