The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

Just now, vic vinegar said:

Yeah, Tom really should've just milked the cash cow that is blink to refund his hobbies. Mark and Travis figured it out. Why can't he?

Tom would had, if it just stayed a touring band.

But he had zero interest in the new record thing; and his ego that Blink built, told him he could actually make this shit a success.

But he's finally done himself in IMO, real Alien experts will just laugh, fake conspiracy idiots will say he is all wrong, Tombots won't care enough to commit, and the whole "investment" thing will bite him in the ass.

The dude is done, and in a way I feel bad, but he made his own bed.

19 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

This is exactly what Tom is, it fits the definition perfectly.

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick or deception in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

I've been calling him a charlatan for ages, c'mon man don't steal credit :)

15 minutes ago, SayNoToOliver said:

I think the video, and Joe making fun of the “I can’t get into that” is a little unfair. It was an hour forty and Tom talked for most of it. I think he got into (stupid, fake, gullible, naive) details plenty. 

Yeah, Tom talked a shit ton. Joe mostly grilled on details every so often. It didn't feel like an actual discussion. 

@Nshesaid tom doesn't go back to blink for the money because he can't. 

I think at this point legally he can't come back without some serious work, and Mark and Travis wouldn't work with him. He massively shot himself in the foot.