The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

These statements made in their offering circular, really just show potential, unreal! I am floored at the opportunity here.

x

The offering price has been arbitrarily set by the company and the valuation is high.

x

Our costs may grow more quickly than our revenues, harming our business and profitability.

x

We would be damaged by the death, mental incapacitation ,departure, or damage to the reputation of principal investor/key man Tom DeLonge.

x

We may not be able to maintain and grow our user base and user engagement.

x

Aerospace and scientific research and development can be risky, and there are no guarantees that any of the projects we undertake willlead to a commercially-viable product.

x

Competitors may be able to call on more resources than the company.

We have a concentration risk from a third-party provider.

x

It will take a while for profits to come in.

x

The company may need more money.

x

We are required to pay a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year.

x

There is no current market for any of the company’s shares of stock.

x

We may have a large shareholder base.

x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Yeah, I heard the monthly dividend will be .75 cents a share.

High Yielder right there.

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic here. .75 cents a share in dividends per month wouldn be insane. You’d be paid back your initial investment in six months and that doesn’t even include what you own in stock. It would be doubling your money in six months. That could have been the point of your comment though.

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

How?  

When my 15,000 dollars turns into 150,000 dollars, you'll be the first person to get a PM of me sitting in my money room 

If you really invested fifteen THOUSAND dollars into toms "academy" I think you should be dubbed the dumbest member of these boards and you shall hold that title until you resign from these boards or you die. 

Edit: or until you have a selfie with tom is his space needle going warp drive 

Now I want to write the California bar exam for the sole purpose of serving a notice of civil claim on Tom for this.

It's clear that the whole scheme was written by a lawyer, it's one big cover our ass proposal. Still seems riddled with lawsuits such as unjust enrichment and negligent misrepresentation, as a basis for a suit.

Anyone want to kickstarter a fund for me so I can take a few months off work to study, write the California bar exam, and file a suit on TTS?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Clarkerpes said:

Now I want to write the California bar exam for the sole purpose of serving a notice of civil claim on Tom for this.

It's clear that the whole scheme was written by a lawyer, it's one big cover our ass proposal. Still seems riddled with lawsuits such as unjust enrichment and negligent misrepresentation, as a basis for a suit.

Anyone want to kickstarter a fund for me so I can take a few months off work to study, write the California bar exam, and file a suit on TTS?

Now that would be $200 well spent.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I have to say I’m relieved that Clarke is trolling. I wouldn’t have put it past him to invest his daddy’s 15k into a fake telepathy stock.

Papa Clarke would be WAY more pissed about that compared to his poorly reviewed app!

38 minutes ago, justin88182 said:

This made me cringe

20171012_222041.png

He affects infinite more lives and the world by playing those songs every night. For a lot of teenagers even those coming up now, those songs give them something they feel attached and belong to when they struggle through those years. He’s not helping anyone with the crap he’s doing now.

Like Tom stop this BS I’m trying to save the world, you had the opportunity to help more people every night than 99% of people do in a life time. You just weren’t happy with it which was fine, but don’t make it seem like you’re doing this to help the world when you had that already and threw it away.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My discourse with Clarke in this thread proves to me he doesn't actually read peoples responses, and he's decided to assume I'm just an asshole.

I'm totally fine with that. I hope this crashes and burns.